1. Relaxing, work life balance
2. Ability to get all necessity, get grocery, food delivery etc
3. Good public transport, cost effective than having you own transport
4. Decent pay, 1 day job = 1 week grocery
5. Not to costly for monthly expense, utility bill, subscription, house rent
6. Good internet, 50mbps at least with unlimited data cap
7. Healthcare / insurance not too costly
8. Slightly cold weather, something around 25 celsius, dont mind 4 seasons
9. Place for entertainment, like bowling, movie, game arcade
10. Not too far from home, fly ticket is pricey
That said, from list above, places that i went and i enjoyed so much was:
1. Melbourne, Australia - Aside from maybe not much to do at night time, it was pleasant to visit there
2. Yokohama, Japan - Mind you not tokyo, which overcrowded. Yokohama is international city with many sea ports.
3. Singapore - Not exact area, but im expecting somewhere away from town. I dont mind commute 1 hour daily
4. My own country - I only hate the cost of car & housing, low salary and weak currency.
5. Place i never visit - Any rural area fit most of the criteria above