Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Mr_Ali wrote:Is it just me or has the normal difficulty been ramped up quite a lot?

I'm in act 2 and some of the mobs are proving pretty damn tough

Yeah, act 2 is pretty hard now, and act 3 was rough for me until I decided it was time to actually make my T2 warp blade. Doing a few Andy runs for enough crystals to make one or two key T1 uniques is probably an even better idea now than it was before.

edit: While I'm here, can I compliment the team on the new monsters? I love the variety, how most of the monsters are vanilla-like or make sense in the area, and especially that some of the unique bosses showcase some of the telegraphed skills from later on in the game so that new players can learn how to dodge things like Flamestrike or the Riftwalker's lightning bolts in advance.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Siosilvar wrote:
Mr_Ali wrote:Is it just me or has the normal difficulty been ramped up quite a lot?

Yeah, act 2 is pretty hard now, and act 3 was rough for me until I decided it was time to actually make my T2 warp blade. Doing a few Andy runs for enough crystals to make one or two key T1 uniques is probably an even better idea now than it was before.

edit: While I'm here, can I compliment the team on the new monsters? I love the variety, how most of the monsters are vanilla-like or make sense in the area, and especially that some of the unique bosses showcase some of the telegraphed skills from later on in the game so that new players can learn how to dodge things like Flamestrike or the Riftwalker's lightning bolts in advance.

Yeah not just my build being shit. Not complaining though I like the challenge
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Allright i'm halfway into A3 now and have to say you 100% nailed it on the monsters. It's even better theme wise than vanilla.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
I see a lot of complaints so just want to add I'm enjoying the revamped holy caster paly. The dragon jaws spell doesn't seem to do as much damage as it should close to a wall or object but not a huge issue so far
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mr_Ali wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Yeah not just my build being shit. Not complaining though I like the challenge

Oh good. I'm not the only one feeling like things got a little tougher. :lol:
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
I'll also add the new gambling system is amazing
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
And now my character file is corrupted or something (bad inventory data error). *sigh* I guess that's enough for today.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Mr_Ali wrote:I see a lot of complaints so just want to add I'm enjoying the revamped holy caster paly. The dragon jaws spell doesn't seem to do as much damage as it should close to a wall or object but not a huge issue so far

try as melee barb and tell me lol
Edited by PizzaGater 2 years.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by ParticuLarry 2 years.
Joe90NZ
Cultist
23 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
overall first impressions; Normal monsters way to OP, i used to never die until late NM or Hell, now im getting smoked in Act 1 Normal. Quite frustrating. Same char as previous build.. Bowazon.