New Game Servers
- #4 in Prague - Czech Republic
- #5 in Frankfurt - Germany
- #10 in Dallas, Texas, USA
- #11 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You can also check locations on this map. I want to thank the community and the continous support for making this possible. Median is doing great and we keep growing, and the best part is, this doesn't end here. Also I want to give a huge shoutout to aahz for taking the time to set up and install all four new servers and to all the TSW Staff for the amazing work.
That said, let's jump right into new realm patch - challenge edition.
XVI Realm Features
- Max character level increased to 125. These 5 bonus levels are very difficult to obtain!
- Secret realm-only uniques, runewords & sets
- Cornerstone of the Worldcan drop with uberskills, oskills and monster skillsCornerstone of the World
(Can't be Unsocketed)
Required Level: 110
+1 to [random active skill]
+10 Required Level
- Ancients quests exp formula reduced for levels 120-125
- Kabraxis' Stone requires level 121
- Drop rates have been re-balanced compared to Single Player
- Fixed griswold aura on destruction difficulty
- Slightly reduced shrine drops from Eternals in The Void
- Halved Uldyssian health, slightly increased damage
- Monsters from all over Sanctuary are invading every area. Elite enemies spawn earlier and in new locations.
- Uberquests are inhabited by terrors from all plains of hell.
- ALL monsters have increased chance to drop unique and set items
- ALL monsters have slightly tweaked damage
- Act Bosses health increased by 25% in Terror difficulty
- Increased experience of ALL monsters in destruction by 25%
- Greatly increased experience rewards in Vizjun, Khalimgrad, Tran Athulua, Kurast 3000 BA, Fauztinville and Duncraig in Destruction difficulty
The ladder has been reset! Special thanks to suchbalance for being the mastermind behind this ladder season and helping with implementation.
Do you think you can handle the challenge?
First person to reach level 125 will get access to sigma alpha stage and a forum badge.