nice changes overall . the ones i'm most happy about are : endgame experience gain , sets rework , bowzon , Curare , trapsin , acid fiends , unholy melee , war cry oskill , enchanted runes . looks like the bowzon , trapsin and unholy melee will be played a lot in this next patch
at the first look some of the buffs do not seam to be enough , i hope to be proven wrong while testing :
- nerfing the magic missles was expectable , but the other fire skills in the tree could get much more damage boost than 11% / 15% .
- ricochet increased conversion wasn't necessary imo
- spearzon - why did only the pouncezon get some love while the others skills in the tree were needing it more ?
- still waiting for a better batstrike / or having it work with bloodbath instead of normal attack
- seer druid - hunting banshee could also go down to 8 levels for an extra projectile as Elemental got .
- caster sorceress - the other skills besides the single target killers could get some love too . i see only Pyroblast that seams to get to the right track (maby because me and Solfege had some discussions about it) .
- winter avatar - did you also remove that extremely annoying next delay so that we may actually build some nice stuff around it ? the extra damage boost isn't enough...
my 2 cents