Joining (not hosting; host in this case reported no issues on their end and I did not see any issues when I hosted a while ago) a game in TCP/IP seems be consistently causing crashes, stash loss and other weird behavior for me.
- everything fine in singleplayer
- join TCP/IP, personal stash missing, viewing shared stash crashed with an access violation (I believe I did this a couple of times to make sure it wasn't a one-time occurrence)
- enter singleplayer, everything fine (it didn't save)
- join TCP/IP, save and exit without viewing personal stash
- enter singleplayer, personal stash completely empty, shared stash and character equipment/inventory both normal
I reloaded from a backup a couple of times and was happening every time, across multiple characters.
Should be somewhere near the end of this log file, as this is the only one with an edit date since the incident.https://pastebin.com/7VEyk5Ue
Addendum: Viewing my shared stash in TCP/IP a third time, instead of crashing, showed me the host's
shared stash contents (was able to verify by asking them; taking their stuff out didn't affect what was in there on their end), instead of crashing.
Second log from after this occurred:https://pastebin.com/xX02Kx3Y