Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
men4ce
Prowler
17 | 1
I know that, but for some reason after my elementals do their nova attack they dont drop their shield anymore when they are surrounded by edyrems. I literally waited 1 minute with 10 edyrems hitting the mob and it doesn't drop its immunity.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wut ok, then idk either
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Freezing Toraja mobs makes them perma-immune. Paladins have this same issue when using Divine Apparition. Should avoid using ice elementals in there.
daemoneyes
Skeleton
2 | 0
Might seem like a stupid question but i can't seem to find kurast 3000 bc.
in the guide it says arachnid lair. but only 2 instances spawn in the spider forest , spider cavern near the teleporter and the YSHARI SANCTUM .
remade the game(with switch terror/hatred for map reset) like 10 times.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
robinro wrote:
men4ce wrote:How am I supposed to deal with Toraja mobs as a caster sorc? My elementals seem to make enemies immortal and I don't see another way to survive in there.

why should your summons make them immortal? :D
they are immortal by default. you need to do another challenge first.
if you are having problems look at the documentation here on the forum.

for toraja it says:

Because you are not directly allowed to interfere with the flow of time, you cannot damage the enemies at all. Bring the Crystalline Flame Medaillion which you acquired during the Judgment Day uberquest and use its special ability to summon a batallion of edyrem, fighter-mages who have the ability to dispel the immortality wards off the enemies. Although they are vulnerable to the supernatural onslaught of the Triune, they have the power to cast an invulnerability shield of their own, allowing them to close in and remove the immunities. Defend them well and lead your army of edyrem to victory!

Toraja monsters get full godmode after being chilled. Don't use cold sorc skills and/or ice elementals. If any of the monsters became immortal, make a TP, go to town and back.

daemoneyes wrote:Might seem like a stupid question but i can't seem to find kurast 3000 bc.
in the guide it says arachnid lair. but only 2 instances spawn in the spider forest , spider cavern near the teleporter and the YSHARI SANCTUM .

go to Travincal
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
daemoneyes wrote:Might seem like a stupid question but i can't seem to find kurast 3000 bc.

It's in Travincal now. 2017 moved several uberquests to new locations.
daemoneyes
Skeleton
2 | 0
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

It's in Travincal now. 2017 moved several uberquests to new locations.

thanks alot Stealthmaster/tarrasqueSorcerer
JSTM
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Is it normal that /fps command doesn't work for me when I'm using the new patch and 1.13c? I remember using it to figure out my latency/ping and framerate but nothing happens when I use it now.
Aziraphale
Imp
4 | 0
Gonna ask one more time since I didn't get a reply the first time, please don't hate me.

The current docs are missing what several of the uber rewards do, and what ALL of the trophies add. I'm currently trying to figure out which trophies are worth farming for, is there any list of what the missing charms and trophies do? Thanks, cheers.
Edited by Aziraphale 7 years.
turelight
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey new player here and was wondering how the amn rune works
i know it say 25% of damage reflected but how would that work is it like thorns?
and if so would it be ok to stack em

can a pally stand there and kill all or even any melee :?:
Edited by turelight 7 years.