Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
chickenfeeder wrote:trying to do laz, managed 5.5k dex, 43% block, enough fhr, fbr, the fight was ez, got him down to 2/5 or even 1/3 i think, then boom he healed to full. trying to do again, took him to 2/3, then boom he healed again. No totems killed, He just... casted something and his hp went to 100% right b4 my eyes when all the totems were still there.

You kill Laz's Totems and he heals. That's it.

Remove any Charms that have procs, and don't use any minions or reanimates.
Fijay
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
D2Statsreader lootfilter, does this addon hide Essences and other stuff from Teganze?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
Fijay wrote:D2Statsreader lootfilter, does this addon hide Essences and other stuff from Teganze?

no, it notify u when great rune/ essense/ primal rune drop.
bradr wrote:hey can anyone point me to a list of uber/summoning uber/heroic rewards items/charms whatever you call em and their stats??
and saw infernal machine now +1 max skill lvl ..was another added to balance witch queen removal? or just 2 removed and 1 added?

see the docs in this site.
iamq1803 wrote:You kill Laz's Totems and he heals. That's it.

Remove any Charms that have procs, and don't use any minions or reanimates.

I know that, I also stated that I tried killing his totems right next to him and he didnt heal that much.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
thanks found the info in docs *still getting used to the formatting for this one i like it anyways my question where or how do i get enchanting crystals?
ive a couple su items id like to uptier to ssucause it fits better with my build
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
bradr wrote:thanks found the info in docs *still getting used to the formatting for this one i like it anyways my question where or how do i get enchanting crystals?
ive a couple su items id like to uptier to ssucause it fits better with my build

in void quest.
runedig
Destroyer
7 | 0
If I upgrade an already crafted jewel from magic to rare does it reroll the item or just add some more stats?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
chickenfeeder wrote:
bradr wrote:thanks found the info in docs *still getting used to the formatting for this one i like it anyways my question where or how do i get enchanting crystals?

in void quest.

duhs havent played mod since ver xvi?? had rl stuff finally got a couple chars and seriously back into median amazing developments and changes folks
The_grim
Cultist
21 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
hey guys, what does the destruction diablo blue swirls give when i kill him? what can i do with that?
paterich
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the answers!
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The_grim wrote:hey guys, what does the destruction diablo blue swirls give when i kill him? what can i do with that?

Inarius (Cathedral of Light) has a chance to drop a reagent that can be cubed with Demonsbane. It adds a skill that can open a portal to the Void. The swirly overlay from killing Diablo is required to use this skill.