Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What you guys are ignoring is that those triangles that appear in the screenshot minimap are evidence of him using a maphack that is a ban offense on multiplayer, and that's pretty much why people trolled him. It isn't really fair to make conclusions about this forum based on this single topic, check the short questions thread, people in this community are really helpful towards each other.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Deleted.
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Marco wrote:What you guys are ignoring is that those triangles that appear in the screenshot minimap are evidence of him using a maphack that is a ban offense on multiplayer, and that's pretty much why people trolled him. It isn't really fair to make conclusions about this forum based on this single topic, check the short questions thread, people in this community are really helpful towards each other.

Oh !! Did not notice that lol..
Sorry for my tantrum.
Yeah been with median for awhile now so know that this isn't all there is.
Ethereal
Thunder Beetle
51 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanks for the negative cookie. Also for anyone else that may or may not read the full thing. I was banned for using an illegal MH on the server. Not for asking a question or anything of that sort. This community is wonderful and should not be looked down upon.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1932 | 160
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ethereal wrote:Thanks for the negative cookie. Also for anyone else that may or may not read the full thing. I was banned for using an illegal MH on the server. Not for asking a question or anything of that sort. This community is wonderful and should not be looked down upon.

:thumb: