The Startled Witch

Discuss Median XL!
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
I am unsure where to post this, I have looked but I think this should be an appropiate section.

My question is, why does the startled witch heal to full in an instant? I have spent over 2 hours now fighting her, got her to 75% then bam instant full health, 50% and 45%

I am spamming Wyrd ontop of her, then after about 4-5 Wyrds I cast purify, then when its on cooldown for 5 seconds I spam my summons behind her so she shoots in the other direction, when cooldown is ready I repeat.

I have 98% open wounds, 110k AR (93% chance to hit) and I never die.

I have tried this with a friend too, we went in a game, and we killed her significantly faster, but always she would heal up
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
apparently the regular witches cast inner fire or gift of the inner fire on kill so maybe they're killing your summons then?
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Fumbles wrote:apparently the regular witches cast inner fire or gift of the inner fire on kill so maybe they're killing your summons then?

Yes they are killing my summons sometimes, is this why?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You have to find a crossroad without stationary witches so that the boss won't be healed by inner fire. It might take you several attempts to reroll a map with a good crossroad. This was mentioned in four guides here.