Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Most fun build for me is a unholy melee paladin with the ssu short spear. It has 25% trinity beam on attack. This proc is realy strong combined with superbeast attack speed + the passives unholy tree provides. Get -enemy res and some proc items and you have a eye candy build that can farm endgame ubers with ez.

Only "problem" is the spear requires 1,3k dex. So i tryed to go maxblock with it - but somehow the superbeast block animation doesnt like that :bounce:
maybe need even more faster block rate via jewels.

That used to be one of my favorites on pre-ultimative. :) With only something like TU Light Plate, Demhe etc. you could melt Dfauzt.

Btw Superbeast doesn't have block animation, faster block rate is counted as FHR which is horrible with Superbeast.

thats nice to know, i asked that question in the short question thread already but no one could give me a answer :)
but it feels rly squishy without block :-X
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tranvanhieu wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:and until now she is a summoning neutralzon .... or a neutral summonerzon .... i think will try to keep this if its possible and playable :bounce:

Summonzon will be slow, but who care as long as you enjoy it.

The Fire Elemental is Fire immune, very good for fight like Diablo.

Yes, that was nice with Diablo. But I had a little bit hard time in a4 and at the beginning of a5 because i try selffound as long as possible. but than after nila and a bit of equip improvement with kali, koths lesson etc. it was much better. finally baal died in less than 5 seconds ...... now nightmare is waiting ....
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:and until now she is a summoning neutralzon .... or a neutral summonerzon .... i think will try to keep this if its possible and playable :bounce:

Yes, that was nice with Diablo. But I had a little bit hard time in a4 and at the beginning of a5 because i try selffound as long as possible. but than after nila and a bit of equip improvement with kali, koths lesson etc. it was much better. finally baal died in less than 5 seconds ...... now nightmare is waiting ....

Sounds exciting. Could you talk about your further progress (especially ubers) here later? I'm interested in reading the tale
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:

Sounds exciting. Could you talk about your further progress (especially ubers) here later? I'm interested in reading the tale

i will ..... even I'm not fine with ubers 120+ .... but maybe with this special experiment i will have more patience :roll:
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Nightmare i start with koths lesson 3 ... chargebreaker 3 ... griswolds heart 1 ... kali ... honorific boots with minions res and damage .... Amaterasu helm for Pentagram instead of Apokalypse from before .... Rings & Amu crap without +skill .... and an a5 merc

Skills atm: Wild and free 8 ... Fire Elementals max .... Balance max .... Defensive Harmony max ..... nothing else until now
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kayxsteph12 wrote:Looking for a fun but strong build anyone have suggestions? ------ also would need a general lay out of the build thanks.

This game isn't about having fun. That much we know due to the lack of viable end-game builds.
kayxsteph12
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Celladoor wrote:Xbow necro.

Farm up some ac’s and get you some nice TU4 gears(Stinger xbow) and you will have fun.

- Widow
- Embalming
- Famine
- The one that provides life and mana regen(forget name atm)

... Actually, here’s a link to the guide. It’s a very fun build to me.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26093

i have an xbow necro already and the fun seems to be dying but overall a very strong farming build. thanks for the input :)
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
nobrainnopain wrote:Nightmare i start with koths lesson 3 ... chargebreaker 3 ... griswolds heart 1 ... kali ... honorific boots with minions res and damage .... Amaterasu helm for Pentagram instead of Apokalypse from before .... Rings & Amu crap without +skill .... and an a5 merc

Skills atm: Wild and free 8 ... Fire Elementals max .... Balance max .... Defensive Harmony max ..... nothing else until now

Now in a3 near to lvl 90 the question comes up Curare or Spirit of vengeance. What kind of damage do the Fire Elementals? Fire I think ... hmm ... if yes, then they should profit from increased fire damage of the Spirit ... hmm?? :roll:
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:Nightmare i start with koths lesson 3 ... chargebreaker 3 ... griswolds heart 1 ... kali ... honorific boots with minions res and damage .... Amaterasu helm for Pentagram instead of Apokalypse from before .... Rings & Amu crap without +skill .... and an a5 merc

Now in a3 near to lvl 90 the question comes up Curare or Spirit of vengeance. What kind of damage do the Fire Elementals? Fire I think ... hmm ... if yes, then they should profit from increased fire damage of the Spirit ... hmm?? :roll:

I would go with Spirit of vengance. It will buff the max life of them by 25%
Their fire proc on death is pretty weak. They do physical damage, but there is the su Crown of Arnazeus wich will turn their damage into fire damage.
Once you can max spellbind they will have lots of hp. But im unsure about their total dmg, if its enough to kill things in ubers. If not, you should try out curare
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Manu300000 wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:

I would go with Spirit of vengance. It will buff the max life of them by 25%
Their fire proc on death is pretty weak. They do physical damage, but there is the su Crown of Arnazeus wich will turn their damage into fire damage.
Once you can max spellbind they will have lots of hp. But im unsure about their total dmg, if its enough to kill things in ubers. If not, you should try out curare

ok thx ..... my thoughts were similar .... the elementals get a lot of life with rebound but it would be helpful for my ama and the barb too ..... and atm i use pentagram and so more fire damage would be nice for that .... on teh other hand side curare brings a lot of poison .... oh these decissions ... :roll: