Best strategy to upgrade from TU to SU's

Discuss Median XL!
lynkin
Imp
5 | 0
I'm currently level 119 grinding K3K till 120 to try to gear for duncraig in hopes that it will net me some good SU items for my build. Is duncraig the goal to reach for farming SUs ? K3K seems to only give me set sacreds but my whole build is based of phoebe's hammerzon which reqs all Sacred Uniques. How many SU drops should i expect when farming duncraig and is it the best spot for gearing till end end game ?
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
You can find su's in k3k. I've found quite a few there. Duncraig has a chance to drop ssu's. If you're 120, duncraig is probably the best place to farm, if you can.

Edit: just remembered I've found a couple legion su scepters in k3k which helped with damage quite a bit.
lynkin
Imp
5 | 0
Ntf1015 wrote:You can find su's in k3k. I've found quite a few there. Duncraig has a chance to drop ssu's. If you're 120, duncraig is probably the best place to farm, if you can.

Edit: just remembered I've found a couple legion su scepters in k3k which helped with damage quite a bit.

any idea the net SU gain in a run usually? about 140 MF
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Craft and runewords are a good way to upgrade from TU to SU, K3K provide plenty of both.

Stack as much MF as possible while maintain a good kill speed. MF orb your items.