Dimensional Labyrinth

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
BoneSpirit
Core Lord
357 | 8
morphed wrote:No way to complete this Uber I have farmed like 100+ t10 and 20+ t11 cleared the whole map and i can’t progress to next tier drop chance is too low

seems like nobody care, i have farmed 50+ games t8>t10, only 2 t11 riftstone dropped :\ i'm done with this uber :\
User avatar
JetJet
Gravedigger
185 | 0
BoneSpirit wrote:
morphed wrote:No way to complete this Uber I have farmed like 100+ t10 and 20+ t11 cleared the whole map and i can’t progress to next tier drop chance is too low

seems like nobody care, i have farmed 50+ games t8>t10, only 2 t11 riftstone dropped :\ i'm done with this uber :\

getting the labyrinth charm is literally impossible. i have duped over 500 lvl [15] riftstones and cleared it many times. I'm willing to even bet all my tg that by the end of next month/ whole season nobody will even still be close to getting it. I do not get luck based chance to progress, it's pretty stupid to get to the next lvl you have to hope the thingy actually drops. other than that, farming this place is impossible too (if it's even meant for farming). this area shouldn't be a lockable place for so many things that can one shot.
User avatar
GraveEternity
Cultist
20 | 0
JetJet wrote:
BoneSpirit wrote:
morphed wrote:No way to complete this Uber I have farmed like 100+ t10 and 20+ t11 cleared the whole map and i can’t progress to next tier drop chance is too low

seems like nobody care, i have farmed 50+ games t8>t10, only 2 t11 riftstone dropped :\ i'm done with this uber :\

getting the labyrinth charm is literally impossible. i have duped over 500 lvl [15] riftstones and cleared it many times. I'm willing to even bet all my tg that by the end of next month/ whole season nobody will even still be close to getting it. I do not get luck based chance to progress, it's pretty stupid to get to the next lvl you have to hope the thingy actually drops. other than that, farming this place is impossible too (if it's even meant for farming). this area shouldn't be a lockable place for so many things that can one shot.


What build you used for clearing? I'm struggling even on T13 with my very geared trap rat.
User avatar
JetJet
Gravedigger
185 | 0
GraveEternity wrote:
JetJet wrote:
BoneSpirit wrote:
morphed wrote:No way to complete this Uber I have farmed like 100+ t10 and 20+ t11 cleared the whole map and i can’t progress to next tier drop chance is too low

seems like nobody care, i have farmed 50+ games t8>t10, only 2 t11 riftstone dropped :\ i'm done with this uber :\

getting the labyrinth charm is literally impossible. i have duped over 500 lvl [15] riftstones and cleared it many times. I'm willing to even bet all my tg that by the end of next month/ whole season nobody will even still be close to getting it. I do not get luck based chance to progress, it's pretty stupid to get to the next lvl you have to hope the thingy actually drops. other than that, farming this place is impossible too (if it's even meant for farming). this area shouldn't be a lockable place for so many things that can one shot.


What build you used for clearing? I'm struggling even on T13 with my very geared trap rat.

necro xbow. i don't really clear it that fast but it's the only lvl with the highest chance for bosses. so i take my time killing those. i die most of the times.
nofurylion
Pit Knight
109 | 2
What? The game take a lot more time to finish than last patch? There must be a lot of new content. Or just add rng to progress xD
Maybe make inarius got 1/x chamce to spawn portal to make the game longer cause the longer it takes means more content right? :)
Pain
Djinn
514 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Sadly but useless area to farm. For 2 reasons: 1. Too strong mobs+level lock. 2. Almost no one is interested in special drops from there. I've seen like 4-5 guys buying effigies for this 3 weeks. No sense to farm them especially bcoz price isnt high at all. Seems like uber is designed for those rares who wanna really beat ALL game content no matter what. Overall it's cool idea (i dont care if it looks like poe maps, it's ok), i dont regret about time i wasted there, good exp on high tiers also gives it some priority. But anyway looks like a place for those who specially loves to run such things rather than a typical grinding place. Maybe it's even good, who knows :mrgreen:
I agree also that level lock is pointless there.
Edited by Pain 3 days.
Stereox
Abomination
140 | 2
When will we got shaped/elder rift?
appuru
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tried doing T15 with an almost impossibly well-geared vessel Paladin in SP and I have to agree the loot isn't worth it in its current state. You can farm Fauzt/Duncraig 10 times (with way more MF gear) before you clear out a T15 because of the enemy health pools, and the only unique enemy that drops items unique to that area is Phoboss which instantly kills you if you don't stay in melee range; even then he can decide to do some AoE ice attacks anyway that practically OHKO you as well. By the time you're able to farm T11-T15 to cube the new charm you won't need it anymore IMO (maybe that's the point, but we already have a "I Am Rich" recipe so that seems redundant).
PersonalLoot
Bone Archer
70 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for all the research and info! i have done up to t10 myself but no key dropped there xD

To be honest i have found absoultely 0 iteresitng items on my way and farming the rift takes absoulte mad amount of time if you kill the elites that drop nothing anyway.
User avatar
willyboy
Mangler
461 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PersonalLoot wrote:Thanks for all the research and info! i have done up to t10 myself but no key dropped there xD



I´ve found in total 4 keys - all in tier 15.

About your itemfounds: same here, best item was Mr Painless, the rest is/was crap. Killing Phobos gives UMOs and/or Effigies, that could be nice. But the real horror of that story is to find nine different pieces to complete the key.