Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For single targets use nova shot at close range.
Crushing blow basically reduces monster hp by 25% from it's current value. And it's effect halved against bosses and halved for ranged attacks. In other words it reduces:
Against normal monster: 25% hp from melee and 12,5% hp from ranged attack.
Against bosses (not only act bosses, but each superunique and/or champion): 12,5% hp from melee and 6,25% hp from ranged attack.

PS: Also effect reduces even more against players and hirelings. Only 10% from melee and 5% from ranged attack.
siqz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi, we are playing with a friend on local. I've read some guides, and they mention we should be getting some kind of a character orb from that named monster in Den. The problem is, that we didn't get it on six different characters so far. Am I missing something? Also, how to make a luck upgrade on an item? Thanks.
Somnus
Joyboy
1342 | 127
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
siqz wrote:Hi, we are playing with a friend on local. I've read some guides, and they mention we should be getting some kind of a character orb from that named monster in Den. The problem is, that we didn't get it on six different characters so far. Am I missing something? Also, how to make a luck upgrade on an item? Thanks.

What are you missing is the verb ''reading''. Reading the patch notes. Char orb has been removed.

Cheers
siqz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Oh, reading the patch notes didn't even cross my mind. Silly me. Thank you.
ab_
Cultist
24 | 0
sup again, have been farming a bit and its amazing how many sacred stuff drops. anyway, i am a bit unclear about the meaning of ctc parameters. "on melee" is pretty clear, but does "when striking" include all attacks including casts? also, "cast when attacked" sounds like you dont need to get hit, is that true? (i am thinking about building an AFK character, just like it was possible in path of exile a few patches back. well, not totally afk (pally with vessel of retribution and if the "cast when attacked" works when a mob tries to hit me, it may even work)
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
when attacked - when struck by a melee attack; does not activate when a skeleton archer shoots an arrow at you, for example.
when struck - the same as 'attacked' but works with a ranged hostile attack.
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
when striking - all skills that deal weapon damage
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If I give a Necrolyte mercenary an amulet with +X to hailstorm, will his own hailstorm increase in damage?
niqqa
Rust Claw
81 | 4
It should, because this affix grants the same version of Hailstorm that Necrolyte uses.
ab_
Cultist
24 | 0
thanks you too. that makes creating a true "afk" character almost impossible. (its not that i am lazy, i just enjoy the absurd idea to create a passive character in an arpg)

i have some ideas tho. also, updated the toon. its even more laggy now, with firesplash and pentagram hits.