Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Zalahmar
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
God_of_Magic wrote:Anyone know why, occasionally when I kill a boss or go to certain areas my pc will lag for just a second or two? Only happens with D2.

Try turning of game sound in the Median launcher. It might help.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Silly question here, but were jewels removed from the game LOL. just played for a whole hour without a single jewel dropping in my game.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
patrick_pkl wrote:Silly question here, but were jewels removed from the game LOL. just played for a whole hour without a single jewel dropping in my game.

That's nothing. I once played to level 115 without a single ring dropping to the point where I thought they didn't exist anymore.

But I was just unlucky. Pray to RNGod and everything will be fine.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Okay I'll keep trying. For a moment I thought there was a ninja patch removing jewels lol
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
patrick_pkl wrote:Okay I'll keep trying. For a moment I thought there was a ninja patch removing jewels lol

Maybe you have them hidden in d2stats?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
patrick_pkl wrote:Okay I'll keep trying. For a moment I thought there was a ninja patch removing jewels lol

That's not so rare man. I remember once i was playing maelstrom sin and needed sacred balanced knife. Didn't drop a single one until lvl 120 and even then, the first drop was
Buzzbomb
. I thought i will stab someone in that second XD
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Jewels finally dropped. Like 5 in 5 mins. Guess that's how RNG is lol.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
-res at enemies only affects the hits of my char and not of my minions ... right?
Diaco
Void Archon
896 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nobrainnopain wrote:-res at enemies only affects the hits of my char and not of my minions ... right?

Right
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Diaco wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:-res at enemies only affects the hits of my char and not of my minions ... right?

Right

And how can I support for example poison attacks of barb minions with -res?