Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:Str/Dex are linear so there's no cap. They work out to 1% EWD per 6-9 of your stat (depending on weapon type).

ok so if the %dex modifier on my bow is 25% and I have 100 dex that means I have 25% EWD?

EDIT: also is there any difference between regular stat points and the ones I get from gear? do they scale differently with the weapon dex modifier?
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
161 | 15
No, but other skills can differentiate between the two.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:Str/Dex are linear so there's no cap. They work out to 1% EWD per 6-9 of your stat (depending on weapon type).

ok so if the %dex modifier on my bow is 25% and I have 100 dex that means I have 25% EWD?

EDIT: also is there any difference between regular stat points and the ones I get from gear? do they scale differently with the weapon dex modifier?

If it says "Dexterity Damage Bonus: 25%" on your weapon then yes, you're getting 25% EWD. And as BearBearderBarb said, all dex is the same for this.

robomixor wrote:how does slow attacker works?

Introduction to Mechanics Guide is still mostly accurate on how slows work. Slows Attacker works whenever you get hit in melee and reduces their attack speed and run/walk. It stacks with other slows except for Slows Target and Slows Melee Target, which override it. And slows in general are capped at 25% on bosses and 75% on normal mobs (might be 90% for attack speed, not sure).

Also worth noting: Defensive Harmony (the zon passive) is both Slows Attacker and Slows Ranged Attacker.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Siosilvar wrote:Slows Attacker works whenever you get hit
you dont need to get hit . the slow already applies when the attacker starts the attack/swing animation towards you , attack which you can avoid by simply running away before the shot lands successfully on you. this is more visible for when slowing ranged attackers
Suomi
Destroyer
7 | 0
My profile have wrong ingame account name here, how can i fix it? had ingame account Suomi long time ago, now my account is Lovva
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:Slows Attacker works whenever you get hit
you dont need to get hit . the slow already applies when the attacker starts the attack/swing animation towards you , attack which you can avoid by simply running away before the shot lands successfully on you. this is more visible for when slowing ranged attackers

Is Defensive Harmony something else entirely, then? I could believe that it applies at projectile impact even if it misses you, but it definitely doesn't slow ranged attackers before the projectile gets across the screen. For instance, TA zons don't get slowed if I walk around all their arrows.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does warp field from Void archon cancel doom curse?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Pulsating worldstone shard, use for ?
Got 3 and can't cube them, cube recipes does not say anything about it
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:Pulsating worldstone shard, use for ?

Piece of the recipe to create pulsating cristal, in order to get scrool for Samael access.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
blatkill wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Pulsating worldstone shard, use for ?

Piece of the recipe to create pulsating cristal, in order to get scrool for Samael access.

Thank you m8 :D

Wondering how you guys find all these infos, I feel like offical website is lacking so much.

Like if I want to know damage type of any boss/uber, where do i check ?