Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How does one enter fauztinville now?
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Defeat the five elemental bosses and cube with black book, then cube book with any rune
spiritarr
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TY
Jackrare
Cultist
22 | 0
I bought a 'The collector' and put 6x ghal in it, but it's not giving gematria bonuses. Not in stats sheet or d2stats. Is it bugged?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Amazon's Trinity Arrow states "Deals up to 1300% Weapon Damage at Center". This has got to be 18 hits x 72.2% WDM, right? Not a single hit for 1300% WDM?
Solar
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Whyred wrote:
Solar wrote:
Whyred wrote:Does it always make sense to get -% resistance on gear - or is there a point where the enemies cannot be further reduced in their resistance?

Always go foe -res% as say negative is still useful

But is there a cap?

No . I currently run lightning sorc and have -130%. And looking to get more. Dmg = LD*(1-Lres) so you get a lot more form stacking both -res and damage then just by going for one. Also allows you to harass that element resistant mobs in later rifts.
Say mob has 80% resist. I get him to -50% so I deal extra half damage to it.
Yet when you face a boss with smt like 300% you can only lower him to 170 and he will still be immune.
So stacking pierce is good.
If mob has 0% resist. Then I get him to -100 and he takes twice more damage. Mobs can go as low as -100 but I’m not sure for the 2.0 patch.
Use d2stats to see this values easily and compare your gear based on that.
Edited by Solar 2 years.
Solar
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
conquerlol123 wrote:When using the uptier recipe for uniques, do the socketed gems and jewels get destroyed? do I remove them before uptiering?

They will be destroyed. Use grey potion from the shop to remove sockets with no penalty for removing. You can remove as many times as you want (not runewords)
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solar wrote:
Whyred wrote:
Solar wrote:
Whyred wrote:Does it always make sense to get -% resistance on gear - or is there a point where the enemies cannot be further reduced in their resistance?

But is there a cap?

No . I currently run lightning sorc and have -130%. And looking to get more. Dmg = LD*(1-Lres) so you get a lot more form stacking both -res and damage then just by going for one. Also allows you to harass that element resistant mobs in later rifts.
Yet when you face a boss with smt like 300% you can only lower him to 170 and he will still be immune.
If mob has 0% resist. Then I get him to -100 and he takes twice more damage. Mobs can go as low as -100 but I’m not sure for the 2.0 patch.

There are certainly caps. I’ll copy/paste the result of !pierce command in #General in discord
199 for sam/phoboss
195 for anomaly
190 for deimoss
170 for most other uber bosses
160 for astro/uldy
135 for farming

These are the numbers you need to hit for the maximum effectiveness. For farming in Hell difficulty you will not deal more damage with 150 pierce versus 135
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Is scroll of enchantment removed from 2.0?
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
altoiddealer wrote:
Solar wrote:
Whyred wrote:
Solar wrote:

But is there a cap?

There are certainly caps. I’ll copy/paste the result of !pierce command in #General in discord
199 for sam/phoboss
195 for anomaly
190 for deimoss
170 for most other uber bosses
160 for astro/uldy
135 for farming

These are the numbers you need to hit for the maximum effectiveness. For farming in Hell difficulty you will not deal more damage with 150 pierce versus 135

That's very helpful. Thank you.
I know there are diminishing returns to Spell Factor and Energy (the damage boost), but what about spell damage %? Can you get too much of that? And does % lightning damage and % spell damage stack IF there are diminishing returns?