Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mk_varfolomey
Cultist
20 | 0
Fellerd wrote:
mk_varfolomey wrote:is there a section on the forum where players share their saves? for example, mules. I'm trying to knock out "Large Cycle" +1 to the barbarian's skills. 5 days of torment and nothing (only the sorceress and the necromancer fell out. I'm playing a single

I think it's not allowed.Try asking for what you need in terms of items in the Discord server,there's a channel for single player/nonladder,but savefile sharing isn't allowed there either,I think.Mod policy :) .

thank you for advice. most likely you are right. Such a section would be very popular and noticeable)))
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Hi everyone,

Can someone quickly explain a bit how elemental builds work? Never played one until just recent, so not sure how some stuff work.

At the moment messing around with ele bowzon and using
Athulua's Wrath
Athulua's Wrath
Stag Bow (Sacred)

(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 557
Item Level: 120
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(52.0% of Dexterity)
3% Chance to cast level 63 Sun Strike on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 6 Life Spark on Striking
Adds 400-950 Fire Damage
Adds 400-950 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-950 Cold Damage
-33% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists -33%
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
. Does spell damage supposed to increase the damage? Or it is just sheet "bug" and it actually does not increase actual damage? As far as i know only -pierce benefit ele builds and spell damage does not.

Second question is with amazon storm spec. Lets say Thundercrack, Hammer of Zerae, Magnetic Field. Does flat elemental damage get added to the skill or it is only on the initial hit for thundercrack and for other two it is wasted all together? Thus for such skills flat ele damage is useless?

Also about buffs. If the spell damage does nothing for flat ele damage, then most buffs do nothing right? For the flat elemental damage.

Thanks.
Edited by peilis 2 years.
wrannec
Imp
5 | 0
Is this a typo in game? Isn't it supposed to be 100% weapon damage according to patch notes?

Patch notes:

patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Fellerd wrote:
mk_varfolomey wrote:is there a section on the forum where players share their saves? for example, mules. I'm trying to knock out "Large Cycle" +1 to the barbarian's skills. 5 days of torment and nothing (only the sorceress and the necromancer fell out. I'm playing a single

I think it's not allowed.Try asking for what you need in terms of items in the Discord server,there's a channel for single player/nonladder,but savefile sharing isn't allowed there either,I think.Mod policy :) .

Can small cycles be cubed to make medium or large cycles. Same problem here.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4

There is a new Single Player Trade section, but not the saves files.
arottenmind
Fallen
1 | 0
Edited by arottenmind 2 years.
danielcanila
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can Natasha's Legacy schematic drop in SP? If yes, anyone knows the drop rate?
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Is the drop notifier for Fauz runes "Great Rune"?

Just double checking because I've run Fauz about 20 times but still none of the runes have dropped. So I'm worried it's just that I'm not being notified.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
can we reset the triune charm? And what is profane cell for?
Boban
Sasquatch
63 | 3
patrick_pkl wrote:Is the drop notifier for Fauz runes "Great Rune"?

Just double checking because I've run Fauz about 20 times but still none of the runes have dropped. So I'm worried it's just that I'm not being notified.

Great rune indeed, and drop rate of runes is fixed, in case you are wondering ;) I'm not sure if it is different for SP/MP though.

chickenfeeder wrote:can we reset the triune charm? And what is profane cell for?

Profane cells are the old Triune entrance area, currently unused but left for some reason. You cannot reset your charm, but you can acquire and upgrade new one.