NVMMMM sry full

Discuss Median XL!
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Nvm sorry full

Need 1 more person for reset at 4PM Eastern on Friday, March 18th.

Requirements:
North American (not a hard requirement, but preferred). We'll likely play on Dallas or Chicago servers.
Can play pretty much all day Friday (at least 6+hours), and hopefully the rest of the weekend
Have a headset and Discord. Also not too shy to talk.

Newbs welcome - not brand new though. Probably need to have played MXL for at least >30 days. We can explain and help with some things, but we'd rather not get slowed down by holding your hand.

Since patch notes aren't out yet, we'll figure classes out later. But we ideally want a mix, so everyone isn't fighting over the same drops.

Please post if you're interested and I'll PM you Discord info after.
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
German, but i will be starting friday evening my time straight when timer goes down to 0.
Open to any class, have my preffered ones though (Cold Sorc, Summon / Totem Nec / Summon to Cry Barb)
Could be though that priorities shift if new relic sets enable completely new build styles

30 years old, grown up, fluent in english , mother tongue german though.
Played for a couple of seasons already, skipped the last one tho.

Let me know if thats still doable for you guys :).

-Phil0#2738

Looking forward to hearing from you
Philipp
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
zeitzi wrote:German, but i will be starting friday evening my time straight when timer goes down to 0.
Open to any class, have my preffered ones though (Cold Sorc, Summon / Totem Nec / Summon to Cry Barb)
Could be though that priorities shift if new relic sets enable completely new build styles

30 years old, grown up, fluent in english , mother tongue german though.
Played for a couple of seasons already, skipped the last one tho.

Let me know if thats still doable for you guys :).

-Phil0#2738

Looking forward to hearing from you
Philipp

Not sure if you posted before or after I edited the post, but we're full for now. I'll reach out if we have an opening! Sorry for the bait.