Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
r41714 wrote:Invasion II and III cube questions

Invasion II - In order to get %2 life/mana, do I need to kill the boss twice? First time get +1 skill stone with the charm, and then kill it again and cube charm alone? Or can I kill it once and cube twice?

Invasion III - similar question, just wonder if I take no damage from riftstorm, can I cube it twice, first time with the stone, second time with the charm alone, in one kill?

You can cube multiple times per kill.

Follow-up questions: can I carry a fully upgraded charm when I do cube an unfinished charm? Also, can I cube Invasion III and come back to cube Invasion II? I am asking because in my test it was not conclusive
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
r41714 wrote:Follow-up questions: can I carry a fully upgraded charm when I do cube an unfinished charm?

You should be able to, yes.

r41714 wrote: Also, can I cube Invasion III and come back to cube Invasion II? I am asking because in my test it was not conclusive

This I believe you can't do, but I'm not 100% sure.
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can anyone tell me what the skill eviscerate is/does? Thank you in advance.
doba7a
Pit Knight
110 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Newbking wrote:Can anyone tell me what the skill eviscerate is/does? Thank you in advance.

It's an amazon skill, available from 1st level so you can test it yourself, but long story short you throw multiple javelins that deal AoE damage at their end.
Swift
Prowler
17 | 0
Swift wrote:
thanks but what is the scull like thing that can drop? My hubby got one that said need three to make something.. can't remember what, hubby not playing at moment so can not ask him

Sounds like Whisper of the Damned. Cube 3 together for a Call of the Damned, which opens a portal to Legion of the Damned.

Lots of damning going on, apparently.

What lvl does the Legion of the damned spawned for as in 105 or 110 or 115?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Swift wrote:What lvl does the Legion of the damned spawned for as in 105 or 110 or 115?

120 to enter.
But you can get the skulls early.
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what is the name of the proc that freezes the enemies in like circle nova and what item grants the skill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V40-gUkRLbQ
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
I don't know if I'm blind, but where is the entrance of the "Inquisitor of Triune" in toraja jungle? Thx
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
nemmate wrote:I don't know if I'm blind, but where is the entrance of the "Inquisitor of Triune" in toraja jungle? Thx

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/median-xl/images/8/80/Torajan_Jungles_Map.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20211213222114

Chamber of offering down from entrance, looks like Teleport Waypoint.
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
azeriso wrote:
nemmate wrote:I don't know if I'm blind, but where is the entrance of the "Inquisitor of Triune" in toraja jungle? Thx

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/median-xl/images/8/80/Torajan_Jungles_Map.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20211213222114

Chamber of offering down from entrance, looks like Teleport Waypoint.

Thank you so much