What
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Try Dimensional Labyrinth T10?

Will do. But I must farm Scosglen for enhanced runes to make appropriate gear. Also finishing my lvl 125 charms. Then I will give it a serious try.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Johnny Impak wrote:

Will do. But I must farm Scosglen for enhanced runes to make appropriate gear. Also finishing my lvl 125 charms. Then I will give it a serious try.

Well, sorry because I asked the French what the fire wizard's guide did and said that she got a nerf and to give it up. I had serious problems with her in the campaign, with the entire set on myself, so I gave up with her and switched to poison. I didn't even have all the parts there and there weren't any problems. If you can still play T10, then hear it well.

When you get there, let me know if Deimoss is beatable.

Good luck
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:

Well, sorry because I asked the French what the fire wizard's guide did and said that she got a nerf and to give it up. I had serious problems with her in the campaign, with the entire set on myself, so I gave up with her and switched to poison. I didn't even have all the parts there and there weren't any problems. If you can still play T10, then hear it well.

When you get there, let me know if Deimoss is beatable.

Good luck

Thing is, about fire sorc, it is all about creating the opportunity to stand still and attack. Use a shapeshifter merc, spec in fire/cold coven to get ice elementals. Use ice elementals on LMB for instant use. Lifesaver tip here.Decent hp, usable defense. Stay hidden behind said elementals, use witch circle ?!, blood fury (Got that relic from Baal) and don't be greedy. Moving targets are annoying, obviously, creating the need to constantly reposition. Witch Blood obviously

Set is actually terrible. I busted my ass (Playing SP) to get it and it is so underwhelming. Way too low pierce, Jinns reducing resistance by 2% and high dex requirement for the armor. Maybe usable completely filled with Fire runes, but even there, your breakpoints will suck. Helm is it's only redeeming quality. Still using until Indigo RW.

Rolling with crafts, rare rings and ammy and T4 unique greaves in Scosglen. Started this sorc at beginning of 2.2.0. Slow progression because I don't trade, but it is completely viable in everything so far. I actually never lvled to 135 before this build.

Now I have a Yham rune to farm. Ouch haha.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Mercenaries are not suitable. It dies too quickly. Bosses have eight times as much damage against them.

I don't know how long Ice Elementals live, but probably not much. I was not play with them. I had these little fetishes with bloodlust.

From the relics I recommend Blodd Fury is three times stronger Bloodlust and Tainted Blood. If you have access to scary objects, take it blind. Increased Life Regeneration and Increased Defense. In 2.2 it seems it was closed.

I meant this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=59921

Only armor to be replaced. There is now a lovely RW to do. +2 skill, 100 focus, 30% Fire Pierce.

I have all the equipment for it from the top shelf, maybe I will assemble it someday and check how quickly it kills on the T10.

Poison sorceresses give yourself a try. with a good setup you can run the T10 without any minions.