Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Swagkitten
Invader
9 | 0
Hey guys, I started farming duncraig recently. The thing is I hate those fucking barrels :evil: ,as most of you (probably), but i can manage dodging them in open areas, the problem is i'm having trouble as i teleport through walls and find myself sourrounded by those slain souls, so i cant move and dodge the barrel explosion, tried circling the room but at some point i just get locked by slain souls melee hits. So I wanna ask how you guys manage this problem, I'm playing a Trap Rat.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2345 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Carry tp scrolls on your belt at all times. If you cant teleport away because of cooldown then pop a portal and try to get in fast (i hope you have fhr breakpoint by now).
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Swagkitten wrote:Hey guys, I started farming duncraig recently. The thing is I hate those fucking barrels :evil: ,as most of you (probably), but i can manage dodging them in open areas, the problem is i'm having trouble as i teleport through walls and find myself sourrounded by those slain souls, so i cant move and dodge the barrel explosion, tried circling the room but at some point i just get locked by slain souls melee hits. So I wanna ask how you guys manage this problem, I'm playing a Trap Rat.

U manage it by gitting guuder at it..
(also by rejoining if u cant pick ur body)
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hello, I read about the unformed Land Pierce, but is there any difference now in 80% max res or 90%+ max res from dmg income ?.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
no
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
having some issues with soul of envy part of the void. It seems that i dont have enough DPS to kill him since he just instaheals right away. Is there a healing mechanic that deals with his minions? using imperius set atm w ashareas armor and rare jewelry and amulet so my gear is not incredible but i have around 39k topend mindflay with 4 beams. is my dps just not sufficient or is there a mechanic i just am not aware of.

also fuck pride maze XD havent been able to get through it yet so any tips there are appreciated. im thinking that using tps is a waste as when i come back in from town i just get 1hk0ed by 4 lightning beams. so im going to just try running through like a madman without tping to town. just wish i could kill the darkspawn faster.

void is a sadistic uber...

edit : when i get back from work i can post ss of my gear.
marioace
Cultist
20 | 0
Currently working on getting charms, have most of the easy ones. I play a fire/cold sorc and currently I am using an Exemplar merc. Would an act5 merc be better, and what kind of end game gear am i looking for for my merc. Crafts, RW, SU? TY.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
I'm playin' tantrum assassin with xis amok runeword and xis lily circlet, perfect hellfire plate and hanabigami. But in destruction it seems i cant do much. Fauzt is impossible. Any suggestions?
shiny
Destroyer
6 | 0
Dreamhunter wrote:I'm playin' tantrum assassin with xis amok runeword and xis lily circlet, perfect hellfire plate and hanabigami. But in destruction it seems i cant do much. Fauzt is impossible. Any suggestions?

Switch to Judge + ATMG Shield
LoL619
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Im working on a tree druid, and question on stun, how much fhr do i need to avoid the stun locks.
it seems when i get hit with stun and it lasts i cant move and cant do anything when other mobs are on me.

is there away to avoid this? or reduce?