Discuss Median XL!
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey guys, i was preparing to do laz these season on paladin. Normally i do laz on assassin, with the trap set and must say its pretty much brain-dead. The amount of avoid and block make the assassin top tear for the boss.
For paladin, i was thinking to go either with uhm with the set and via crafted boots and gloves full of %vita gems, or do unholy caster with the set, the set gives 20% avoid and the caster got good life regen.
What you think would be the most optimal laz setup for pally, what spec and gear?
Also any information about the figh would be nice to be added.
As far as i know max cap slow is 25%, laz do phys and magic dmg, so magic resist on crafted gear would be nice.The groupies does tri ele dmg?
Thank you for all tipps about the gear and the setup :)
ps. what is the best amu and rings?
Lynderika
Grubber
327 | 167
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Unholy melee is among the best class of the game for it, melee devo is extremely strong in the fight since it reduce tremor damage and make it tankable, the "divine apparition deal damage" thing clear a whole screen of totem and groupies, and lemure can clear well too.
Gear can just be defensive things, no need to bother with sets or anything. I was playing uhc myself and just did a respec to melee without any changes in gear.

Groupies does tri ele damage yes, so get gems in gear. Also cannot be frozen because they slow a lot, that can be fatal sometimes. Phy should be pretty much maxed already from blessed life, and yeah magic resist is nice to reduce totem damage even more.

Good luck !
Edited by Lynderika 1 year.
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lynderika wrote:Unholy melee is among the best class of the game for it, melee devo is extremely strong in the fight since it reduce tremor damage and make it tankable, and the "divine apparition deal damage" thing clear a whole screen of totem and groupies, and lemure can clear well too.
Gear can just be defensive things, no need to bother with sets or anything. I was playing uhc myself and just did a respec to melee without any changes in gear.

Groupies does tri ele damage yes, so get gems in gear. Also cannot be frozen because they slow a lot, that can be fatal sometimes. Phy should be pretty much maxed already from blessed life, and yeah magic resist is nice to reduce totem damage even more.

Good luck !

thank you for the fast reply i just happened to have the set and was thinking thats a good idea