Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
RaVaGeR wrote:First patch since I started, how does it affect offline characters? Do my items upgrade to it, candlewake, or do I need to find another one after the patch install? Thanks

Need to find a new one I think
Uygfjmhgvh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:Your friend is wrong,
Orisha

Orisha
Paladin Spears

'TalSurThul'
Runeword Level: 75
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
50% Cast Speed
+(40 to 50)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
5% to All Attributes
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +30%
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
+(75 to 100) Life when Struck by an Enemy
+(2 to 3)% to Experience Gained
has nothing that build wants on it. You're looking for enhanced damage, flat damage, attack speed, and things of that nature, not caster stats.

He says he never plays paladin so I should took that with a grain of salt. Thank you.
semune
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey all,

I need a build that "feels" really good to play all the way through that will keep my attention. Basically, I've done a summoner necro to 110 and found its gameplay in hell kind of boring since I can't really grow the army and it feels like it's kind of falling off?

I'm mostly looking for something that can just aoe clear everything, doesn't struggle on bosses (like having to resummon minions constantly just to beat NM bosses) and has a pretty clear path at endgame. Doesn't need to be able to kill the hardest bosses in the game, just let me see all the content up until that point.

I looked at the starter build tier list, but since every ability is different from D2, I have no idea how they play for the most part, when they come online, and how to build it out (every build guide says "1 point here, 20 here, 20 here" instead of "put 5 points here, then 1 point here, then max out this skill, then put 1 point in this skill".

Basically, I want a guide that can hold my hand and feel good clearing without failing at bosses, lol. I ran into the same thing with Grim Dawn and once I got that one build to endgame I was comfortable enough making several builds and taking them to endgame.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
semune wrote:Basically, I want a guide that can hold my hand and feel good clearing without failing at bosses, lol. I ran into the same thing with Grim Dawn and once I got that one build to endgame I was comfortable enough making several builds and taking them to endgame.

You don't need a guide to do that. You have free respecs until lvl 50, then with Belladonna Elixirs or unlimited with Offline Tools if you are SP.

I bet you used Grim Stash or Mystic on Grim Dawn too. ;)

Every character has good clearing speed and bossing, no-one can tell you what you like.
Tatatatatre
Imp
5 | 0
Hello everyone !
I had a question about D2stats, are they anyway to add more possible colors for the notifier ? 3 of them are variations of yellow and 3 other are variations of green, I'd like to have brown, grey, pink, and maybe stuff like a very pronunced cyan so that I can put more different types of notifications.
Thanks.
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
161 | 15
Yes, by editing the source code and re-compiling it.
So no as far as "hacks" within the program itself are concerned.
semune
Skeleton
2 | 0
Jampula wrote:
semune wrote:Basically, I want a guide that can hold my hand and feel good clearing without failing at bosses, lol. I ran into the same thing with Grim Dawn and once I got that one build to endgame I was comfortable enough making several builds and taking them to endgame.

You don't need a guide to do that. You have free respecs until lvl 50, then with Belladonna Elixirs or unlimited with Offline Tools if you are SP.

I bet you used Grim Stash or Mystic on Grim Dawn too. ;)

Every character has good clearing speed and bossing, no-one can tell you what you like.

Nope, actually hit 100 in HC, then 85, then 70 before moving on. Also hit 100 in PoE along with over 100 level 90s since early 2012.

The thing with Median XL is it's kinda like a custom game, nothing really "flows" so it's hard to pick something that works without having prior knowledge.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Check the guides page. There's a guide for pretty much every standard build available and all go atleast to 125 content, most much higher. And have pros/cons listed.

IMO, pick something that supports how you like the play the game.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
semune wrote:The thing with Median XL is it's kinda like a custom game, nothing really "flows" so it's hard to pick something that works without having prior knowledge.

It's the same with every ARPG. Devs have build a great thing here with MXL, choose any class or build and you can beat most of the content. If you get bored or stuck, respec and continue.
Shandwhich
Prowler
18 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If I have an Eth weapon with 1 socket is it possible to add more to it?