Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks
KENT2566
Invader
9 | 0
It's simple! You put the crystal in a cube and click convert - and you will get 2 extracts of Belladonna and sig of learning! There is no need to mix it here
KENT2566
Invader
9 | 0
hungodd94 wrote:Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks

!!!!!!
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
KENT2566 wrote:
hungodd94 wrote:Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks

!!!!!!

Thank you for helping me. But i have tried and still nothing happened, i put the soulstone in the cube and transmute but doesn't happen anything. Or am i understanding your description wrong? Oh by the way, i tried each of the ingredients, not mixed up, like the soulstone with 2 belladona first.
BearBearderBarb
Gravedigger
186 | 19
4 X 25 means 4 Greater Signets of Learning.
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
BearBearderBarb wrote:4 X 25 means 4 Greater Signets of Learning.

Oh, it worked. Thank you!!!
Roronoa_Zoro
Skeleton
2 | 0
Image Hello help me please.
MUS01
Cog
205 | 3
Roronoa_Zoro wrote:Image Hello help me please.

I always have that error AFTER I've played and I close the game... Don't worry about this thing if you can (like in my case) play the game.
nikulo
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey, ive seen some summoning paladins mentioning that they use a relic called "blood of creation".

but i cannot seem to find it in the documentation/website,.. is it a normal relic that drops like the otherones?

If not, how do i get it? :D

thanks so much for your help!!

*edit also for summoning dmg% jewels, the guide im following has all jewels 9%-11% + summon dmg, i tried like 20-30 rolls and only got +1%-3% minion dmg
is there another way to get higher jewel crafts?
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
nikulo wrote:hey, ive seen some summoning paladins mentioning that they use a relic called "blood of creation".

but i cannot seem to find it in the documentation/website,.. is it a normal relic that drops like the otherones?

If not, how do i get it? :D

thanks so much for your help!!

*edit also for summoning dmg% jewels, the guide im following has all jewels 9%-11% + summon dmg, i tried like 20-30 rolls and only got +1%-3% minion dmg
is there another way to get higher jewel crafts?

Blood of creation is charm-relic from last boss, he cant be beaten by any pala build, and not much chars can finish it, so you need to buy that relic. About jewels, if you craft it it can roll + 5-7 minion damage on top of static bonus from crafting, which means 5-7 + 3 = 8-10, its a random chance.