MXL-2017 Belladona Elixirs (respec potions) monster drop only

Discuss Median XL!
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
There was no way to respect stats in medain 2008-MXl for MP till 1.13 came out and now ppl whine.
Glad that it now balanced.
SingleInfinity
Stygian Watcher
44 | 8
vadust wrote:There was no way to respect stats in medain 2008-MXl for MP till 1.13 came out and now ppl whine.
Glad that it now balanced.

There was no respec until 1.13, and it was horrible. We're in 2017, where making people make a huge time investment where mistakes are easy is stupid. It's not whining when they're pointing out a completely justified problem. D2 was far worse pre-1.13 for not having respecs.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
to be honest, I don't think it'll be much of a problem. You have 3 free respecs as rishab pointed out. And the further you progress the more likely it is to find a belladonna elixir.
It'll only be a small hassle at the beginning of the ladder when nobody has found one yet, but even then you get your first respec in a1q1. So right at the start of the game.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
and since lc0 is gone you dont have to waste the first akara respec
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
For me it would be terrible, for someone else would be best change, just point of view. As I play necro I must respec to make Ureh for example or farm VJ trophy. Usually farm dunc/ta as melee and fz as xbow. Now will be different, but again we can't discuss before ladder reset and see the drop rates of theese items.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i think its stupid to say it sucks before you even see the drop rate
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
nikolaipka wrote:For me it would be terrible, for someone else would be best change, just point of view. As I play necro I must respec to make Ureh for example or farm VJ trophy. Usually farm dunc/ta as melee and fz as xbow. Now will be different, but again we can't discuss before ladder reset and see the drop rates of theese items.

m8, its not like respec was disabled or it can be done only a finite number of times. You will just have to plan ahead and gather a couple of respec pots before jumping into an uber which requires your char to respec.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes rish, so I can't tell its wrong or perfect till see the droprates. Also we have 3 respecs from Akara. I'm sure won't be big deal to get this elexirs.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
3 respecs are enough if you know what you're doing of if you follow a guide and see where to put your skillpoints properly .

still , if the offline tools will still work in SP you will still be able to respec whenever you want .
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2346 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"wtt tg/sigs for belladona"

imagine how much Sleep charm will go for, now that respec pots are dropped only since Sleep is usually farmed with respec'ing chars beforehand, unless they go with the same build since lvl 1 which i doubt at that point. im expecting the rarer the drop rate is, the more valuable it'll be. and thats just an example ofc.