What would bring you back to Median XL?

Discuss Median XL!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Trang Oul wrote:
PitStains wrote:3. Even though this is a mostly solo game online, I have found that when there's lots of chat, active games, etc. I play longer. Allow people to party up without such a huge increase in monster health. Try to make it social to keep people around after they're done min/maxing.

If disabling/turning down party scaling is not possible for technical reasons, maybe give us some ubers with mechanics that require co-operation. Ideally of different classes or at least builds. Like in good old MMORPGs, where you won't stand a chance solo.

I wonder if the mechanic known from all top MMORPGs could work here. You know the circles at the ground where if all are not soaked (stand on) would kill raid / team straight away. This sounds like an easy thing that would make the game fun to play in party
heamn
Gravedigger
186 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Never left, as a SSF player, just been playing SP most of the time, only plays 1-2 char on TSW per new season, mainly to test on new reworked characters, this is to avoid twinking with bunch of charms, signets, leveling uniques, to get the authentic leveling experience.

If anything that might interest me to play TSW, it would be the extra stash tabs tho, wouldn't say no to the shared stash tabs.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Maybe it's time to say something positive for a change as well.

One of my favourite recent additions has been the relic reward at lvl 125.
Normally I'd play maybe 2 characters ssf, but this season I've already done 6.
It really gives a good reason to try playing the whole game with unconventional or less viable builds, other than just playing another ssf char for fun.
Maybe in the future there could be even more replay related rewards.
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
I really appreciate small changes that keep the clunkyness of the interface to a minimum. We've had a few of these in recent patches and there a a few more that seem like they might be an obvious inclusion sooner or later, e.g., a button to reset gambling filters + a way to sort/search said fitlers.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Season 35
Berkabus1
Grubber
332 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
berry117 wrote:Season 35

New area for 135 . Remove fauzt , remove TA. Remove scoglen. Get a gauntlet where new zones along the way gets harder. Like a linear rift. Bosses along the way with a charm that gets upgraded for each boss.
paolo12
Cog
215 | 19
Berkabus1 wrote:

New area for 135 . Remove fauzt , remove TA. Remove scoglen. Get a gauntlet where new zones along the way gets harder. Like a linear rift. Bosses along the way with a charm that gets upgraded for each boss.

That's Labirynth
Berkabus1
Grubber
332 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
paolo12 wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

That's Labirynth

But labs is not good. Exkluding with timer locks . A more linear area wich only tests skill would be a challange
For everyone. Not based on lockouts, skills or gear. Just a puré grind
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
162 | 16
Half of the current lab levels are already a filler and you want more of that at expense of the rest of ubers. Not to mention "skill" is not a thing in ARPGs as you can always trivialize any giving difficulty by getting better gear.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Berkabus1 wrote:

:coolstorybob: