Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
deathmars
Imp
4 | 0
Hi.
All new here. Started a paladin, followed the blood knight guide, got to lvl 101 with tcows. Finds out that challenges exists, with a max lvl req = rip.
So should i just create a new character or is there a way to do the challenges and get the items at lvl 101?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
deathmars wrote:So should i just create a new character or is there a way to do the challenges and get the items at lvl 101?

If you have a friend he could help you do the challenges with a new char - he does the killing you do the cubing. Or start new and actually learn the game. And after you did the lvl 50 challenge you can do the lvl 80 challenge. Then do Tcows til lvl 85 and do the lvl 90 challenge. Then tcow till lvl 120.
deathmars
Imp
4 | 0
Nitz wrote:
deathmars wrote:So should i just create a new character or is there a way to do the challenges and get the items at lvl 101?

If you have a friend he could help you do the challenges with a new char - he does the killing you do the cubing. Or start new and actually learn the game. And after you did the lvl 50 challenge you can do the lvl 80 challenge. Then do Tcows til lvl 85 and do the lvl 90 challenge. Then tcow till lvl 120.

A do-over might be a plan, thank you :)
cerber
Prowler
18 | 0
Is there a max lvl regarding the black road challenge? I don't see it explicitly stated, but I do see a level stated for Destruction. (idk whether it's suggested lvl or required)
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
cerber wrote:Is there a max lvl regarding the black road challenge? I don't see it explicitly stated, but I do see a level stated for Destruction. (idk whether it's suggested lvl or required)

Unless this has changed, there is fortunately not.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
So I was wondering, what kinda gear should I go for if I wanted to try and do a Holy Melee Paladin build? I've never found a proper guide for that type of build, and I really wanted to give him a go again. The one I did YEARS ago, around the first time I started playing was delightfully awful; as I just used Retaliate everywhere, and used Queen of Glass, which I didn't even up-tier from tier 1 (I was 94 before I scrapped him... somehow, lots and lots of patience I guess?). I'm mostly asking about Tiered uniques, as I can probably figure out Sacred Craft or Sacred Unique gear. Any input would be appreciated.
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Kraken stance gone? Seems like Nephalem Spirit took it's place. Which is great for summon barbs, but terrible for melee/throw barbs.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
It can spawn on barb helms.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
me and a friend can't log, says server down, but i can see people in median chat typing... why? why they can log and me and my friend get "bnet connection lost"
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:It can spawn on barb helms.

Thanks Fumbles.