Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
AutoQQ wrote:Is there a 2017 guide for Mystic Orbs? I see stuff in the miniguide section that I cannot figure out like the CTC hammer MO's or other things...

That MO no longer exists.
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
what is the rate of summoning heroic boss like bull prince rodeo, and is there any way to increase it, like players X or something?
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
So is there a guide with updated MO lists?
dutos
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Got a question about Tantrum in the new patch. Did the char screen always NOT show the elemental damage granted from armors on Tantrum (like Jitans and Auriels)? For me, the damage is very low while leveling from what I remember and I don't know if its the loss of the 45% chance to cast hammer (which I think carriers the damage) or if there is some additional change to the skill.

On the topic of BPR, I swear I had him spawn twice in a game once while running around in the level. Just use the book of summoning once you position yourself and he shows up frequently enough last time I farmed him (last patch).
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I just tried and ele dmg from gear does get added in the dmg window. Tantrum deals 40% less damage than previously due to the damage rework. Its now 20% wdm (down from 33%) though this is not a nerf because enemies have less life. Any added elemental damage gets applied at the same rate so it will seem lower in the lcs. Tantrums skill duration was also re-scaled so now it doesn't last anywhere near as long. Depending on where you're at in the game, this could explain poor killspeed.
dutos
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
no idea why i didnt just try that. i was using a T4 short war bow for the Amok RW and it was only showing like 30 dmg on the char screen with like a t4 jitans + t4 auriels. seemed way too low even with the 20% tantrum dmg. but ya, i was only lvl 43 or something so its wasnt super concerning yet, more just curious
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I find an "emblem of hatred", I tried cube with almost all item and nothing happend...
Does anyone find the reciep? Which thing can be cubed with the emblem of hatred?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
codewdy wrote:I find an "emblem of hatred", I tried cube with almost all item and nothing happend...
Does anyone find the reciep? Which thing can be cubed with the emblem of hatred?

It is 1 of the 6 emblem u need to collect and cube with laz charm to upgrade it, they r all rare world drop.

P. S. Ask such small questions here in future
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Glamdring26 wrote:Since Median XL 2017 come out i cannot kill Quov Tsin.

I have 450 flat resist and %90 resist for all elements but i still cant tank it.

Previously i was using damage reduction MO's to kill him but since marco moved dr MO's to amulets and rings it isn't enough now. I can get 90 maximum damage reduction but he can still one shot me with his beam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Still couldn't get any help tho
dutos
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
you can get amulets and rings and armors, etc that already spawn with dmg reduced by a flat amount, also there is a shrine you can craft as well. i thought i read that quov is changed now and physical dmg reduction is more important than magical. i had an ammy waiting that i was planning ot use on quov that already have 30 dmg reduced before MOs.

also, do you have the SU buckler that has flat ele dmg absorb on it? that was always a really good item to ahve in the past since % absorb wont ever heal you. you may not be able to get to the point where you can tank his beam effectively any longer