Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Between 3 basic sacred Amazon Shield the Athulua Hand, Phoenix Shield, and Setzchild. I think Phoenix Shield need to be buffed. As of now It defense (def: 1463) only about 100 point higher than the Athulua Hand (def: 1331), but the requirement is high enough (str: 648) even higher than setzchild (str: 643) with 5708 defense, but Setzchild have movement penalty which is handled by Wild and Free.

As most Amazon 1h weapon which are sceptre and javelin require dex you would use Athulua Hand, and if you have str that high you can always use setzchild. The question, is there any reason to choose Sacred Phoenix Shield over the other as base item for RW or crafted item?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
what does the median statue that gives wht median url do??? you used to be able to make things with it or guide or hint sheets is there any reason to keep the statue thing now?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradr wrote:what does the median statue that gives wht median url do??? you used to be able to make things with it or guide or hint sheets is there any reason to keep the statue thing now?

it no longer serves any purpose other than telling you what version of median you r playing
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
im 10th lvl ive gambled with gheed over 100 times and no marrow staff what lvl do i need to be for one to proc?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradr wrote:im 10 lvl ive gambled with gheed over 100 times and no marrow staff what lvl do i need to be for one to proc?

there is no lvl req for item to appear in gamble, u r just unlucky so far
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:
bradr wrote:im 10 lvl ive gambled with gheed over 100 times and no marrow staff what lvl do i need to be for one to proc?

Pretty sure that's not true, you can't gamble a naginata on a level 1 assassin, pretty sure it requires level 6 to even be available to gamble, the same goes for crystal swords etc.

The item types offered to gamble for are determined by your character's level
from diablo wiki, so unless you changed something in median then some items still require a certain level to become available.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
Rishab wrote:

Pretty sure that's not true, you can't gamble a naginata on a level 1 assassin, pretty sure it requires level 6 to even be available to gamble, the same goes for crystal swords etc.

from diablo wiki, so unless you changed something in median then some items still require a certain level to become available.

okay so what lvl do i need to be for marrow staff? ive now done it 200 times at lvl 10 and 11 and no appearance and marrow staff isnt a listed item on diablo wiki under gambling /item determination/lvl
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
bradr wrote:
Helzopro wrote:
Rishab wrote:

okay so what lvl do i need to be for marrow staff? ive now done it 200 times at lvl 10 and 11 and no appearance and marrow staff isnt a listed item on diablo wiki under gambling /item determination/lvl

if u r at lvl 11 already why not keep progressing til you get a tu marrow from giftbox? If u r playing totem/summon (which is why u r finding a marrow staff) lvl to 2x should be 3 times less time consuming and less boring than trying to gamble it.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradr wrote:okay so what lvl do i need to be for marrow staff? ive now done it 200 times at lvl 10 and 11 and no appearance and marrow staff isnt a listed item on diablo wiki under gambling /item determination/lvl

You wont get it at level 10, not even at level 15 it seems, just tested it for a few minutes.

5 minutes on level 1 around 3-4 on a level 15 -- level 1 0 nagi mostly clod items with raptor scythe and ono
Level 15 alot of class items, no warpblades/marrows about 6 nagis.
Sure the sample size is a bit small but i'm 100% sure its the case I listed above.

but yeah idk why you're gambling for items when you can just kill griswold for a bit and get the TU.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hey folks, hmmmm the new patch said that cornerstone of the worlds is now available on SP, how can i get/use the cornerstone of the worlds?TIA

farrm for them, very rare, so be patient