Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
163 | 17
Well you have to play a trap build to benefit from these tricks, so it evens out.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Necromancer's Blood of Creation relic states that it gives catapult's shot's fire damage to Blood skeletons if you choose Veil King. In reality it gives the Flameburst shot fire damage instead. I noticed it because I thought the Blood of Creation relic + the new catapult relic would be a powerful combo. However, Nec's Blood of Creation relic is bugged.
metasequoia
Cog
220 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
BearBearderBarb wrote:Well you have to play a trap build to benefit from these tricks, so it evens out.

Well, firstly, the problem should be around for at least Paladin Incarnation skill Annihilation, and Necromancer Crossbow skill Deathly Effigy (i just noticed it on Trapsin) and at least Necromancer is certainly not underpowered.

As for suffering while playing Trapsin, I'm just about to go for Deimoss next goal, i've beaten Samael and can reliably clear T10 Labs with all it throws at me (Barbs being the only painful scary moment). I'm playing non-ladder MP, so mostly SSF and I've compared my play time with top ladder 150 chars and its about the same. Playstyle-wise it may be on the stranger side, but it's got power. you got me on the annoyed end with this comment :)
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can we add a reward: kill the most characters per season and give a reward (TG or record list)
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why can only a Blood Horse regenerate blood?
1. Can you increase the ability to restore health by casting spells? Similar to Farnham's Lost Marble, or umo
2. Can I cancel the energy gain limit of spell build? EWD benefits converted to physical build
3. Can the Henchmen Trophies set restore double psychic effects? Its armor and boots have a low usage rate, which is not equivalent to its drop rate. And its full set effect, which build would use the full Henchmen Trophies set?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1088 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Blood relic is still op for bloodzon.

I would suggest cancelling the -2 max res penalty since it is a bit too much for non caster ama while little hurt to bloodzon, but add a -200% spell damage on ama blood relic instead to make bloodzons with blood relic to be not that op in 2.7 patch.

In fact, I did suggest to fix the SoV bug on blood relic in 2.6 but they just did not fix it and only added a -2 max res penalty which kinda feels nothing to bloodzon but hurts much for non caster ama.

OK, if we just cant fix the exceeded spell damage bug on SoV from ama blood relic (if any tech problems maybe?), how about a -200% spell damage penalty on it instead of -2 max res in 2.7 patch? This will solve the problem that bloodzon with blood relic op and the same time not hurt non caster ama, and without any tech difficulty to realize, I guess?

Also, oskill Searing Glow's dmg needs to be nerfed, at least 30% in 2.7. This oskill has been op for many seasons ever since reworked in 2.2. I did suggest to nerf this oskill in 2.5/2.6, but got no attention or response.

And btw, I dont think bowzon deserves such a nerf like 25% even with the twice hitting bug in 2.6, 10%-15% in late game should be enough. Or, 25% before lvl 120, 10%~15% after lvl 120, I think that is a better and fair nerf plan. 2.5 patch saved bowzon, but this 25% nerf seems to have killed bowzon again in 2.6 patch.
vlocyaiba
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Fire sets Sorc: Character don't get Aura from Jinn.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1459 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vlocyaiba wrote:Fire sets Sorc: Character don't get Aura from Jinn.

Not a bug, the aura is from synergy. This is a common misconception with skills that do things only from base points in the skill.
Syphael
Fallen
1 | 0
Currently, Malthael's Wrath 4 piece set bonus doesn't provide the oskill called "Warp Armor". I'm currently using the full 4 piece set and when I check my hotkeys the oskill is not there at all.
Tnt1094
Abomination
157 | 16
Syphael wrote:Currently, Malthael's Wrath 4 piece set bonus doesn't provide the oskill called "Warp Armor". I'm currently using the full 4 piece set and when I check my hotkeys the oskill is not there at all.

is a passive sorc skill