Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:I forget, does -All Enemy Res include Phys/Magic spell damage?

No. Physical resist is just defense/dr ratings. Magic pierce only comes from doom hard points. Fairly new to the game I think.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
For SpeedCalc, is it just '1H Swing' when using necro Deathlord morph? I'm using a dagger. Does the morph affect any other breakpoints - FHR/FBR/FRW etc?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Well, since I'm out of ideas, I'm just gonna swallow my pride and ask: has anyone had any luck taking Feedback Sorc through end-game? She just seems so slow and squishy, despite the active and passive DR. She's a terrible farmer and her gear options seem so limited. Every playthrough, I try different skill/gear combos, but always get stuck in the same place with about 10 Ubers left.

If anyone's interested, here's what my build looks like right now:

► BUILD

► GEAR

As far as the remaining Ubers go, I have an idea how I want to do most of them, but BPR, Kabraxis, Vizjun, and Bremmtown have been a lot of trouble. I haven't taken her to Ureh yet, but I can't imagine it'll be sunshine and rainbows.

Anyway, any advice is appreciated.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
so on dest lvl to hit the 75% cap for minion resist do i need 125% total min resist? i thought for terror therers a -25%
penalty so is it -50% on dest??

same question about fire cold poison lightening resist to hit the cap of 75%(ignore things that raise the max cap for now)
to hit the base max cap of 75% on dest lvl do i really need to have a total of 125% all resist??or higher? does the same 25% penalty on terror and 50% on dest apply?
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
bradr wrote:so on dest lvl to hit the 75% cap for minion resist do i need 125% total min resist? i thought for terror therers a -25%

same question about fire cold poison lightening resist to hit the cap of 75%(ignore things that raise the max cap for now)
to hit the base max cap of 75% on dest lvl do i really need to have a total of 125% all resist??or higher? does the same 25% penalty on terror and 50% on dest apply?

lfaq wrote: wrote:
Q: What are the minions' base resists?
A: Every minion gains +15% to all resistances per skill level, capping at +75% at level 5. Items with +% minion resists, as well as curses with -% resists, are applied at the end.
Totems are the exception, they have 0% base resists at all levels and difficulties, and do not benefit from +% minion resists. Lower Resist affects them, though.

Q: What are the minions' max resists (without buffs / auras)?
A: +75% minion resists, will get you to the item-mod cap.
This means that (assuming level 5+ minions):
In Hatred with +0% minion resists, minions have 75% resists.
In Hatred with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 150% resists.
In Terror with +0% minion resists, minions have 25% resists.
In Terror with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 100% resists.
In Destruction with +0% minion resists, minions have -25% resists.
In Destruction with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 50% resists.

Resistance penalty for terror is 50% for both players and minions 100% on destruction
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Tokii wrote:
bradr wrote:so on dest lvl to hit the 75% cap for minion resist do i need 125% total min resist? i thought for terror therers a -25%

lfaq wrote: wrote:
Q: What are the minions' base resists?
A: Every minion gains +15% to all resistances per skill level, capping at +75% at level 5. Items with +% minion resists, as well as curses with -% resists, are applied at the end.
Totems are the exception, they have 0% base resists at all levels and difficulties, and do not benefit from +% minion resists. Lower Resist affects them, though.

Q: What are the minions' max resists (without buffs / auras)?
A: +75% minion resists, will get you to the item-mod cap.
This means that (assuming level 5+ minions):
In Hatred with +0% minion resists, minions have 75% resists.
In Hatred with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 150% resists.
In Terror with +0% minion resists, minions have 25% resists.
In Terror with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 100% resists.
In Destruction with +0% minion resists, minions have -25% resists.
In Destruction with +75% or more minion resists, minions have 50% resists.

Resistance penalty for terror is 50% for both players and minions 100% on destruction

thanks so to get the 75 min resist on dest i need 100%+ cause of the 25% penalty on dest??? or is 50% my cap min resist on dest i thought i could get 75???on dest... and for elem/all resist to get 75 or 90 once i raise my max resist.. on dest .. id need to have 175%? or 190%??? cause of the 100% penalty??
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:thanks so to get the 75 min resist on dest i need 100%+ cause of the 25% penalty on dest??? or is 50% my cap min resist on dest i thought i could get 75???on dest... and for elem/all resist to get 75 or 90 once i raise my max resist.. on dest .. id need to have 175%? or 190%??? cause of the 100% penalty??

You can only get 75% max minion resist on items. So add with that innate 75% minion resist, that's 150% in total. With -100 penalty on destruction, the most you can get is 50%.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
bradr wrote:thanks so to get the 75 min resist on dest i need 100%+ cause of the 25% penalty on dest??? or is 50% my cap min resist on dest i thought i could get 75???on dest..

You can only get 75% max minion resist on items. So add with that innate 75% minion resist, that's 150% in total. With -100 penalty on destruction, the most you can get is 50%.

ohhhhh okay i miss understood the usage for max 75% got it so all my items can only equal 75% anything over is effectively wasted??? or does overage counter - resis effects from monsters??

does it work like a elemresist debuff where if a creatute has +10%elem pierce if i had 85% minion resis id still have 50% cause that extra 10 % on my items would counter it??

and for elem resist on my pc .. for elem/all resist to get 75% or 90% once i raise my max resist.. on dest .. id need to have 175%? or 190%??? cause of the 100% penalty??
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The only reason in gathering above 75% minion res is to counter some curses like lower resist from harpies in a5. Not sure about pierce from monsters.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Are there any ranged/caster builds to farm TA/K3k/Dunc/Fautz with high enough MF and without dying too often?
But not sorc plz