Sigma 1.2 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
SerAy13
Fallen
1 | 0
whos game is crushing when you try to open the iventory of the merch ?
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
While right clicking for more info is super nice and all, becuase the original descriptions for crafting oils have been removed, you cant tell what they do without purchasing them (right clicking purcheses them).

Also, the announcement stated "Additionally, extra information has been added to some descriptions such as: jewelcrafting rune bonus and lucky upgrade effects" - this doesnt appear to be the case, at least for jewelcraft rune bonuses (i assume the craft stat should appear on the rune with the socket stats).

Act 1 Q2 doesnt give anything as a quest reward (used to give merc).
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
From SP perspective - trophy from my duncraig charm - gone. Tran Athulua charm with trophy gone from inventory... Trophy on akarat charm is still on. And that is after update. Few other trophies in stash changed their visuals as intended.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by Inno86 4 years.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Does the Flowerspring TU zon bow do no physical damage now?
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
So i have been grinding all day and night to gather XIS runes and then when finally made a Natasha legacy .. this happened.

it literally says NO where on the Docs that this armor is ladder only or if the armor was actually removed from the game, it wasn't also mentioned on the patch notes.

All what was mentioned was:
"Endgame items (SSU, top tier rare affix rolls, XIS rw): reduced the bonuses to All/Class skills by ~15% on items which were giving high values of this stat, in order to keep skill points more relevant for skill level scaling abilities in the late game"

"Runewords

Runeword tweaks: removed negative mirrored rune stats from Runewords as this "negate" effect was inconsistent. This was especially prevalent on runewords whose rune stat was changed over the years, as well as empowered Runewords which were sometimes giving an augmented effect of this mirror effect (i.e. a rune giving +10 to strength would give -50 strength on the empowered Runeword)

AMOK: increased base Tantrum level, added cold pierce
CRUSADE: Eagle Stance bonus is now 3-6, instead of 6-12
DAWN (ENHANCED): all attributes bonus is now 75%, down from 100%
SABERTOOTH: increased strength
INSTINCT: added fire pierce, increased damage
KODIAK: new bear-themed axe runeword (Thur in Axe)
"

her is a picture from the docs:

i worked so hard for rolling bases and getting these runes, i dont understand maybe it is some sort of bug.

i appreciate the mods interference in this as i donated TG to this wonderful game and i have spent plenty of hours playing.
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Casting superbeast often is casted automatically several times until whole mana is depleted.
sharky
Balrog
130 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BUG +% buff/debuff/cold skill duration NO longer affected to javazon Moonbeam skill duration
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Flyon wrote:So i have been grinding all day and night to gather XIS runes and then when finally made a Natasha legacy .. this happened.

► Show Spoiler

Holy shit, that sucks. I'm currently farming XIS runes for the same reason and am playing SSF single player, hope you get an answer.
Eduardo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Socketing Gems into Emerald Earth doesnt work. Tested different gems.