Discuss Median XL!
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nofurylion wrote:I mean everytime your hit goes in, what the damage caps?
I feel no noticeable difference with 4.8-5.8k zon greathunt vs 7.5-8.5k paladin dj(that number is physical damage from d2stat) when my hit goes in against tzin, xazax, astro and belial.

All these bosses that you mentioned has a special stat called damage divisor, its value is equal to 10 for each one of them. Furthermore, they have an innate physical damage reduction stat: 30% for Astro & Belial, 45% for Xazax & Zorun Tzin. Not to mention an exception amount of hit points.

I guess now you can estimate why your damage is so negligible, you won't see a difference unless you are using some ruler on a screenshot.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
SwineFlu wrote:
nofurylion wrote:I mean everytime your hit goes in, what the damage caps?
I feel no noticeable difference with 4.8-5.8k zon greathunt vs 7.5-8.5k paladin dj(that number is physical damage from d2stat) when my hit goes in against tzin, xazax, astro and belial.

All these bosses that you mentioned has a special stat called damage divisor, its value is equal to 10 for each one of them. Furthermore, they have an innate physical damage reduction stat: 30% for Astro & Belial, 45% for Xazax & Zorun Tzin. Not to mention an exception amount of hit points.

I guess now you can estimate why your damage is so negligible, you won't see a difference unless you are using some ruler on a screenshot.

So, that divisor make 1k damage become 100 against them? (not counting their resist etc)

How you get those stats?
Really useful
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nofurylion wrote:So, that divisor make 1k damage become 100 against them? (not counting their resist etc)

Exactly and we are talking about hundreds of thousands hit points. Unless you're using some really strong multihitting skill you won't notice a difference, even if your damage seems high enough.

nofurylion wrote:How you get those stats?

There is no public source for such information.
LeeTC
Imp
4 | 0
How can I tell which version of Median XL I am playing on SP?

Edit: Nvm. I was confusing the 1.13 d2 patch with the Median XL version.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
SwineFlu wrote:
nofurylion wrote:So, that divisor make 1k damage become 100 against them? (not counting their resist etc)

Exactly and we are talking about hundreds of thousands hit points. Unless you're using some really strong multihitting skill you won't notice a difference, even if your damage seems high enough.

nofurylion wrote:How you get those stats?

There is no public source for such information.

Okay. Thanks for the info.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
What does "all enemy resist" affix in TU Ancient armor and comaetho RW(On to sorc chest) mean?
Does it also reduce physical, magical, and feedback resist?

Sorry for so many question.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nofurylion wrote:What does "all enemy resist" affix in TU Ancient armor and comaetho RW(On to sorc chest) mean?

There are only 4 resists that can be reduced with items: poison, cold, fire, lightning. Physical resist and magic resist can only be penetrated with special skills like Bane and Doom.
Orr
Monkey King
286 | 7
nofurylion wrote:What does "all enemy resist" affix in TU Ancient armor and comaetho RW(On to sorc chest) mean?

Reduces All elemental resist such as fire,cold,lightning,poison do not reduce physical,magic resist
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
@hecht Thank you for the confirmation.

@orr I think poison is not type of elemental damage. Im not sure tho.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello

How to know if i completed challenge level 1 ?

I explain I'm level 42 and i have done anya quest and after go to Tran Athulua and kill guardian and pick up the prism and i cube it with the +10 all resist receive for anya quest.

like this challenge lvl 1 is completed ?

Thanks in advance