Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Manu300000 wrote:
Solfege wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Can i break my eth throwing knives?
Im playing a throwsin, i use shadow refuge with it. And the HUD tells me that it gets more and more broken.

anyone?

Yes. SR is a melee attack, so it will reduce the durability of whatever weapon you're using to activate it. That's why it's usually a good idea to use a Jewel with the Indestructible mod for Eth items.

but it dosent show any durability on the knives. Its hard to place a indest jewel in a XIS rw throwing knive :mrgreen:

Good point.

Did some testing with random throwing knives. Item Damaged warnings kept alternating between "Damaged" and "Severely Damaged," but the knives never actually broke. Best guess: it's either a weird bug, or they're set to auto-repair after they hit a certain durability.

You're probably safe, but it would be good to get confirmation that they really are indestructible, especially since you're using a Xis RW in an Eth item.
sumiyaka
Cultist
21 | 3
I remember eth titans being all the rage in D2LOD, so unless they changed eth throwing weapons from D2 LOD, it shouldn't break because thrown weapons (knives, javs whatever) had no durability, only a quantity. How that translates to Median XL? Not sure yet, but good question considering I'm running a throwsin myself.

that said, I have a different issue. I can't seem to get Wirt's leg from anywhere in Andy's level. When I first started playing I remember grabbing one there. I don't have it on any of my characters either. Did they move it or... what.
Edited by sumiyaka 5 years.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
sumiyaka wrote:that said, I have a different issue. I can't seem to get Wirt's leg from anywhere in Andy's level. When I first started playing I remember grabbing one there. I don't have it on any of my characters either. Did they move it or... what.

They moved Wirt's body back to Tristram again.
sumiyaka
Cultist
21 | 3
BaraLover wrote:
sumiyaka wrote:that said, I have a different issue. I can't seem to get Wirt's leg from anywhere in Andy's level. When I first started playing I remember grabbing one there. I don't have it on any of my characters either. Did they move it or... what.

They moved Wirt's body back to Tristram again.

Well that would explain that.

Thank you.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Why does Dragonlore need other sources of Fire/Cold/Light damage to be effective?

Isn't it simpler to just add the amount to weapon damage??
Xirith
Prowler
16 | 5
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
I've farmed various objectives around Torajan Jungles quite extensively and have cleared all mobs on the way to my objectives (enough kills to get a 400+ astro charm, akarat trophy, and 6 xis runes). Yet I have not yet found a single Signet of Skill. Do they still exist, or have they been removed?
Engersion
Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yep, no more signet of skills.
Kinetickz
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
After the recent Client update my singleplayer character is straight up gone

Anyone else with me in the same boat? Any tips?

Literally played with him 3hours ago, went outside, came back and the update was up and after finishing only one of my two characters were there
kortt
Core Lord
395 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello friends! Tell me, what skill of the Sorceress should I kill Kabraxis?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Thoughts on Pyroblast now?

Was thinking about picking Fire Sorc back up when I'm done with melee. Was wondering how people are feeling about Pyroblast vs. Flamefront+Flamestrike this patch.