Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kolyeah8 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:can someone explain to me the details of an uninterruptable attack?
by using the search function of the forum , you will see this question answered twice already during the past 2 weeks

what would you suggest i search for? i dont find anything.

and your kind of answer is always the best one, because it helps nobody, and i already posted in the short question thread with very specific questions i obviously looked for in other places.

ChuckNoRis wrote:%UA reduces the time when your character gets locked by hit recovery or block animation . if you got to the cap of HFR (and FBR if you wear a shield and got any significant chance to block) , UA is not usualy needed for a spell caster .

chuck explained in his seer guide comments, but i dont think it's accurate. it doesn't reduce the time of hit lock (think chuck meant correctly but phrased wrong, maybe from dialect). thats what frame breakpoints are for. i could be wrong, but i think its actually the chance that, while attacking, if you take damage that would normally put you in hit recovery state (at least 1/12 max hp), it will ignore hit recovery and keep attacking
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Crash wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:can someone explain to me the details of an uninterruptable attack?
by using the search function of the forum , you will see this question answered twice already during the past 2 weeks

what would you suggest i search for? i dont find anything.

and your kind of answer is always the best one, because it helps nobody, and i already posted in the short question thread with very specific questions i obviously looked for in other places.

ChuckNoRis wrote:%UA reduces the time when your character gets locked by hit recovery or block animation . if you got to the cap of HFR (and FBR if you wear a shield and got any significant chance to block) , UA is not usualy needed for a spell caster .

chuck explained in his seer guide comments, but i dont think it's accurate. it doesn't reduce the time of hit lock (think chuck meant correctly but phrased wrong, maybe from dialect). thats what frame breakpoints are for. i could be wrong, but i think its actually the chance that, while attacking, if you take damage that would normally put you in hit recovery state (at least 1/12 max hp), it will ignore hit recovery and keep attacking

thanks!

still hard to evaluate what its worth :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Overlord summon - what kind of aura does it give ? Looks similar to the wolf pack from druid passive ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kolyeah8 wrote:still hard to evaluate what its worth :D

Not worth it.
Urudin
Imp
4 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Urudin wrote:How do you make sockets with jewels? I tried using them on grey, blue and yello items, but it didn't work.

That only works if the item has no sockets. If item item already has sockets, you cant modify sockets in any way.

Where can you find items without sockets to make runewords? I can't find ones in normal shops.
Diaco
Mahasattva
902 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Urudin wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Urudin wrote:How do you make sockets with jewels? I tried using them on grey, blue and yello items, but it didn't work.

That only works if the item has no sockets. If item item already has sockets, you cant modify sockets in any way.

Where can you find items without sockets to make runewords? I can't find ones in normal shops.

you can just buy any item and use oils of renewal until it rolls as a grey item
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
What's the best place to farm ilvl 130 sacred uniques? I'm thinking fauzt or viz-jun. What about Bremmtown?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ericksonius wrote:What's the best place to farm ilvl 130 sacred uniques? I'm thinking fauzt or viz-jun. What about Bremmtown?

Fauzt maybe best, if lucky you get some nice jewellery on you.
TIaan
Imp
5 | 0
HI, I recently re-installed Median XL, I used to be able to use my gaming mouse buttons to show the map and dropped items but not anymore. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TIaan wrote:HI, I recently re-installed Median XL, I used to be able to use my gaming mouse buttons to show the map and dropped items but not anymore. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Your gaming mouse probably came with some software. I know my Razer did anyway. In there, you should be able to set your extra mouse buttons to keyboard presses. So if your buttons are labeled 1-9 or whatever, 1 can be Tab, 2 can be Alt, 3 can be whatever your hotkey is for TP, etc.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Hope this helped.