-70% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
50% Cast Speed
+13 to Trinity Beam
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Maximum Mana +20%
Regenerate Mana +30%
Socketed (2)
in the offhand.

Bad example since pierce on exactly this wepen will NOT work if you dualwield it anyhow.
Overall ye, resist from offhand will work.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there any one resistance that is most important to have maxed in the labs? Right now I have 86% fire, 86% cold, 86% lightning and 84% poison. I have a single slot open right now for a max resist gem, which would you use? Also, how important is poison in the labs? Would I be better off swapping out some of my Turquoise max poison gems for fire, cold or lightning to get them closer to 90%?
Fululf
Gravedigger
197 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:Is there any one resistance that is most important to have maxed in the labs? Right now I have 86% fire, 86% cold, 86% lightning and 84% poison. I have a single slot open right now for a max resist gem, which would you use? Also, how important is poison in the labs? Would I be better off swapping out some of my Turquoise max poison gems for fire, cold or lightning to get them closer to 90%?

I think u could get away with switching your +psn for cold/fire, which I believe are the most important resists. For phoboss on later stages cold will be extra important (according to what i've heard at least (: )
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
tbone503 wrote:Is there any one resistance that is most important to have maxed in the labs? Right now I have 86% fire, 86% cold, 86% lightning and 84% poison. I have a single slot open right now for a max resist gem, which would you use? Also, how important is poison in the labs? Would I be better off swapping out some of my Turquoise max poison gems for fire, cold or lightning to get them closer to 90%?

For higher labs you maybe should rethink your build if you can not just switch out jewels for more res. Maybe use a suboptimal item that provides some maxres. for labs 13+ you need to make equip changes for maxres and survivability, maybe use henchmen set pieces or one of the few items that give maxres.
And yes, poison is not as important, but gabhard (?) the weak bites you in the ass if you neglect it completely :)
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OK, I can do this... gonna search to find out about the "too many items" message in-game in green text from some bot... and the consequential brown message "the administrator has kicked you from the game".

Search "too many items": note the use of the ole SQL quotations to only get hits on instances that have all 3 terms in that order. Hmmm... 6399 results, the first 50 of which are not what I'm looking for.

Of course searches for "too" or "many" or "items" fail to execute due to too many results.

So I'd rather come here and pester y'all than read thru 6300+ messages.

Is there a limit to how many items (in this case jewels) that I can have on my mule?

Thanx in advance.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BadCompany wrote:OK, I can do this... gonna search to find out about the "too many items" message in-game in green text from some bot... and the consequential brown message "the administrator has kicked you from the game".

Search "too many items": note the use of the ole SQL quotations to only get hits on instances that have all 3 terms in that order. Hmmm... 6399 results, the first 50 of which are not what I'm looking for.

Of course searches for "too" or "many" or "items" fail to execute due to too many results.

So I'd rather come here and pester y'all than read thru 6300+ messages.

Is there a limit to how many items (in this case jewels) that I can have on my mule?

Thanx in advance.

I don't know what the limit is but my understanding is that it has to do with the total number of characters needed for all of the descriptions. So jewels, especially crafted jewels that have a lot of verbiage to their descriptions take up the total number of characters much faster than other items. I've found that the best way to avoid the dreaded "too many items" message is to spread crafted jewels on to more mules. I think if you just use the cube and inventory and not the stash for all of your crafted jewels you'll be safe.

I can tell you though that if you do hit that number and you don't correct it soon you may not be able to access that character anymore and that sucks. Happened to me once a while back and I was fortunate and was able to get one of the admins to go in "the backdoor" and remove some of the jewels until it was accessible again. I definitely wouldn't count on that happening again as I don't think it is a normal practice to do this as it's a bit of a pain in the butt for them.

And this doesn't apply only to jewels, it's just that they usually the culprit with so many characters in their descriptions.

Here's a good example. Don't fill up an entire character with bunch of jewels like this or you're sure to lock it up for good. Spread em out.

Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What build are you playing? Cold res is one of the more important for Phobos.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:What build are you playing? Cold res is one of the more important for Phobos.

Neutraldin
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well then you the advantage of the shield. Hakan II possibly. But seriously boost cold res.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Cold is by far the most important res in labs in my experience. I’ve got 6 perf Onyx’s in my setup, the rest are the old Zan Esu’s with +1 to all max res.

I’d say aim for 90/300 cold and fire res, then prioritize light. Don’t bother with psn in labs. Ideally you’ll want 90 in cold and fire minimum. Once u hit 90 cold, stack another 3 or 4 max cold res in top of that if you can. Phoboss hits hard.