Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Cheno wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is it possible to roll ed onto a weapon via oil of luck? This might seem like a dumb question as the median page says that it is possible for ed and/or ar to roll onto a weapon with a 20% chance but I've been rolling this bow for nearly a week now. I've rolled nearly 100 luckies onto this base and its never rolled ed not once hell its barely even rolled ar at all let alone ed. Serious question at this point, is ed still a possibility? Did the success chance on luckies get changed? Do I need to see a shaman to get this curse of bad luck removed?

Not sure if your bow has zero sockets but this might be relevant to you.

Credits to Acry, don't remember who originally tested it.

Acry wrote:

Well that is unfortunate I was trying to roll a base to use elemental dominion on which requires that the weapon have 0 sockets but if there is a bug I may as well wait hope it gets fixed soon, thanks :D

Probably next season sadly.
astle
Imp
4 | 0
Any trading guides/lists? How do I know if item is worth trading?
► Show Spoiler

Also, how to farm Dunkirk safe and fast? I die from stipid fire barrels every time, even if I survive one, they often throw a couple or even more at once, two explosions = 100% death.
► Show Spoiler

Also heard about droprates are higher in singleplayer, is it significant? Worth trying to get gear fast, have fun?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
astle wrote:Also, how to farm Dunkirk safe and fast? I die from stipid fire barrels every time, even if I survive one, they often throw a couple or even more at once, two explosions = 100% death.

don't stand near barrel explosions is a good way to not die from barrel explosions, usually.

also Duncraig*
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Hy, just one question. I went with my last character in Duncraig (I was there with the other chars, so I now a little bit). But there was the first time, that nobody dropped the ring, I opened the chests, but nothing. I had the 5 sigils, but not the ring. So, I was unlucky, or there is a bug ?
Empower
Monkey King
269 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy, just one question. I went with my last character in Duncraig (I was there with the other chars, so I now a little bit). But there was the first time, that nobody dropped the ring, I opened the chests, but nothing. I had the 5 sigils, but not the ring. So, I was unlucky, or there is a bug ?

Simply unlucky. Try again.
Nyctea
Imp
4 | 0
does elemental weapon like crystal sword get benefit from enhance weapons damage?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nyctea wrote:does elemental weapon like crystal sword get benefit from enhance weapons damage?

No it benefits from Innate Elemental Damage stat.
chuckado
Imp
4 | 0
Is there a cube recipe for rerolling bonuses on a set item?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chuckado wrote:Is there a cube recipe for rerolling bonuses on a set item?

Nope.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
To be Franck, Dunkirk probably felt the same as Duncraig
Pun intended