General Season 22 Feedback and Ideas For the Future

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crash wrote:If tg is such an issue for you, farm up more arcane crystals, signets of learning, better items

The problem is that by the time you get enough tg to 'afford' some stuff as a player that didn't hoard tg from last season, most people stop playing altogether and you don't have people to buy stuff from. The mod is small for an economy of this level to exist (for example, there haven't been stuff like tyrael's might in circulation for 3 seasons now, but also stuff like lottery on good endgame amulets or most SSSU in fact). For example, I asked the guy that sold the laz trophies to vikan if he still farms them and he said he'd rather not. Additionally, getting 1600 tg so 'late' in season is quite a monumental task that takes way too much time. Yes, I could go farm the trophy myself, but that requires a specific build in order for it to not to take forever as well. The process is also mind numbing and you usually lose your sanity in the process. But a big offender as well is also being able to afford to fill your gear with unique mystic orbs that cost 100tg a piece.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Why does this remind me of High runes like Ber in the Base game, where the best monster for such had I think 0.0001% or something to drop it?
sigmund
Banned
8 | 0
Edited by sigmund 4 years.
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Celestialray wrote:Like bear? Being able to easily(ish) reach almost 30k hp

Conveee has arrogance and bis gear in every slot and still not 30k hp. So easy.
sigmund
Banned
8 | 0
AnimeWaifu wrote:

because player who used bear as example has little knowledge about this mod but it doesnt mean broken builds dont exists...

supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:Image
This is the sort of player thats top, we cant let this tyrant get away with it! :facepalm:

Fuck you too?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
AnimeWaifu wrote:

I took bear just as an example. I said easily(ish) as in you can opt for other gear and reach similar amounts of hp without too much investment. The thing is that he has a ton of damage output as well, not only health. People don't optimize gear around health only, you know.

sigmund wrote:because player who used bear as example has little knowledge about this mod but it doesnt mean broken builds dont exists...

Little knowledge? Read what I wrote above. Also, I'm #1 on amazon ladder, I don't think that's the case.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:
AnimeWaifu wrote:

I took bear just as an example. I said easily(ish) as in you can opt for other gear and reach similar amounts of hp without too much investment. The thing is that he has a ton of damage output as well, not only health. People don't optimize gear around health only, you know.

sigmund wrote:because player who used bear as example has little knowledge about this mod but it doesnt mean broken builds dont exists...

Little knowledge? Read what I wrote above. Also, I'm #1 on amazon ladder, I don't think that's the case.

Hey shit congrats at 140 theres nothing to brag about that 4 fucking head how silly are you
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
supersage10 wrote:Hey shit congrats at 140 theres nothing to brag about that 4 fucking head how silly are you

I just started grinding labs on this char 2 days ago and I'm at my first t14 now. What's with this fervent hatred directed towards me? You guys like to gang up on me, downvote my posts and insult me, but never bother to argue with me. It's just the same logical fallacies every time. Can you grow up?
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:
supersage10 wrote:Hey shit congrats at 140 theres nothing to brag about that 4 fucking head how silly are you

I just started grinding labs on this char 2 days ago and I'm at my first t14 now. What's with this fervent hatred directed towards me? You guys like to gang up on me, downvote my posts and insult me, but never bother to argue with me. It's just the same logical fallacies every time. Can you grow up?

Why dont you eat your own words like honestly