Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HIGHLIGHT NEW ITEMS IN INVENTORY

I'm pushing 280%+ find magic, and I'll pick up a rare ring, and I can't find it in the inventory. Would be nice if new picked up items have a different back color so you can spot what you've just picked up. Would be great!
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradsmithsite wrote:[b][size=24] toggle run mode, so the map kept revealing. You should leave it unset or change it.

uhmm... just change hotkey by uself in customize controls :\
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Scalewinged wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:[b][size=24] toggle run mode, so the map kept revealing. You should leave it unset or change it.

I did, but for NEW Median XL users, this is misleading. For LoD players, pressing R is natural for toggling run. I changed mind, but the DEFAULT should be None or another key LoD didn't use.
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradsmithsite wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

I did, but for NEW Median XL users, this is misleading. For LoD players, pressing R is natural for toggling run. I changed mind, but the DEFAULT should be None or another key LoD didn't use.

But then how purely new users would even realize that map reveal exist? How i seeing it now:
New player trying to enable run by pressing R and instead reveal a map-> player go to options for investigating wtf happening -> seeing that there are more hotkeys for different actions and also finding more features like notifications, togglable nopickup, always display mana/hp/lvl and so on..

How will it be with some another key:
New player won't press key that is not used by LoD -> won't see map reveal existing -> won't go in options if R will be set to toggle sprint because "everything is alright already - run enabled by R as usual"
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Scalewinged wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

But then how purely new users would even realize that map reveal exist? How i seeing it now:
New player trying to enable run by pressing R and instead reveal a map-> player go to options for investigating wtf happening -> seeing that there are more hotkeys for different actions and also finding more features like notifications, togglable nopickup, always display mana/hp/lvl and so on..

How will it be with some another key:
New player won't press key that is not used by LoD -> won't see map reveal existing -> won't go in options if R will be set to toggle sprint because "everything is alright already - run enabled by R as usual"

Perhaps it would be best when the first time you press R, a message box tells you about Reveal Map and asks if you want to use it, or disable it.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1933 | 160
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I don't know, maybe take a hint from all the negative cookies you've been given. Your suggestions are so deluded that If I had to facepalm each of them, I'd be out of time and facepalms. I'll be waiting for your first constructive criticism and non-delusional suggestion.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
AMAZON: REPLACE BORING FIRE ELEMENTALS TO FETISHES

The Amazon is my favorite character, and amazon's come FROM THE JUNGLE. Wouldn't it be much cooler and more with the lore to to change the fire elementals to fetishes (fire dart blowers and fire dagger fetishes). Will be mostly a cosmetic change, but it fits. Love the speed and way the fetishes rap around their enemies. They are awesome!

Boring:

Exciting:
mmoaoa
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, i noticed that if you use hub teleport in "judgment day" while the effects playing, after coming back portals to bosses wont spawn.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1933 | 160
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mmoaoa wrote:Hello, i noticed that if you use hub teleport in "judgment day" while the effects playing, after coming back portals to bosses wont spawn.

Yep, thats a known issue. If you go out of range whilst "the graphics" are loading, the teleports wont spawn.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is more of an issue on the website but wasn't sure where to post.

Books of Kalan
Required Level: 130
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to All Skills
+(3 to 15) to Teleport
+25 to Life
+50 to Mana

The image for Books of Kalan has an issue.