Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Juzam
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello all,

A quick question about depleted riftstones.
If I cube it, it becomes a charged riftstone that if clicked will open a portal.
If I cube it again, it becomes a charged riftstone that is not clickable anymore to open a portal but it says like “additional life resist and so on”.

Can someone explain me the usage of it?

Thanks in advance to whomever will find a moment to help me.
mortimer_85
Djinn
522 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Juzam wrote:Hello all,

If I cube it, it becomes a charged riftstone that if clicked will open a portal.
If I cube it again, it becomes a charged riftstone that is not clickable anymore to open a portal but it says like “additional life resist and so on”.

cube it again to make it clickable again. It toggles between description of modifiers to the mobs in the according Tier of Dimensional Labyrinth and the mode as clickabke stone that opens a prtal.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:What ilvl does a weapon have to be in order to get lvl 1 from the downlevel recipe? tried it on a random sacred but i cant see the ilvl anwyays :think:

Do not confuse item level with required level. The affixes an item can roll also depend on quality lvl, so for example the quality lvl of a sacred boots is 71, it can roll affixes up to lvl req 36, meanwhile a sacred greaves is quality lvl 86, so they can roll affixes that require up to 64. Check here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

I know about bout quality lvl and req, but it doesnt show on the sword (the quality lvl) so I have to go through the affixes to see if is possible to get a low enough sword? I was trying to make a required lvl 1 sacred sword

ingame options - interface settings

ty

Quality lvl is not shown ingame, only item lvl, you can check it here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:What ilvl does a weapon have to be in order to get lvl 1 from the downlevel recipe? tried it on a random sacred but i cant see the ilvl anwyays :think:

Do not confuse item level with required level. The affixes an item can roll also depend on quality lvl, so for example the quality lvl of a sacred boots is 71, it can roll affixes up to lvl req 36, meanwhile a sacred greaves is quality lvl 86, so they can roll affixes that require up to 64. Check here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

I know about bout quality lvl and req, but it doesnt show on the sword (the quality lvl) so I have to go through the affixes to see if is possible to get a low enough sword? I was trying to make a required lvl 1 sacred sword

ingame options - interface settings

ty

Quality lvl is not shown ingame, only item lvl, you can check it here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems

yeah thanks again staryu, figured out i can only really drop it to 30 req lvl (to get the innate bonus) through the docs 8-)
Juzam
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
Juzam wrote:Hello all,

cube it again to make it clickable again. It toggles between description of modifiers to the mobs in the according Tier of Dimensional Labyrinth and the mode as clickabke stone that opens a prtal.

So it's basically just a way to see what you'll find the rift?
Ok! Thanks a lot!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
yeah thanks again staryu, figured out i can only really drop it to 30 req lvl (to get the innate bonus) through the docs 8-)

Not really, it all comes down to luck. Always the highest lvl req affix takes priority, so if the items roll all low lvl affixes, it can be lower lvl req.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:

Not really, it all comes down to luck. Always the highest lvl req affix takes priority, so if the items roll all low lvl affixes, it can be lower lvl req.

Yes, however in the "bases" innate damage doesnt appear on the item until req lvl 30, or quality lvl 85 from what i see. That's what i meant
Diaco
Void Archon
895 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:

Yes, however in the "bases" innate damage doesnt appear on the item until req lvl 30, or quality lvl 85 from what i see. That's what i meant

Actually, innate elemental damage only comes in sacred items, which happen to have a req lvl of 30 when white/gray.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Diaco wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:

Actually, innate elemental damage only comes in sacred items, which happen to have a req lvl of 30 when white/gray.

Oh yeah, right, stupid me :D
psyk1k5
Vampiress
35 | 1
Hey guys... so I'm currently trying to do Belial. I know it's not that hard, but I read that you can tell the real one by the purple shade or aura around him. I'm doing it right this second and literally none of them are purple. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just a bug?