Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Why Sigil of Absolution does not work on RW or grey items? He wrote any weapon.
Marrt
Djinn
521 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Why Sigil of Absolution does not work on RW or grey items? He wrote any weapon.

not sure why but.. it doesn't work on grey items even though it's written it works on any weapon/armor
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
huangyunshy wrote:What is the best route for FAUZTINVILLE in rural areas now? Who can tell me?

No real best route imo, just run through all of the densest areas and don't bother with the rest, most efficient is probably just hitting the main street and the boss robots.
I usually do something like this and get the dragon claw at the end of the run, as you can see pretty much random.

ron71
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello everyone !
I just came back to Mxl after a long stop. I see there is a new 2.0 version, that's awesome! Will my old characters and items from approximately 1 year ago (it was already Sigma) still work in the new version ? I didn't find this answer in the patch note of 2.0. Thank you very much for your answers!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
No.
Tatoxa
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi. Where is the best place to farm enhanced runes? Thanks in advance!
wc_reiniger
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Tatoxa wrote:Hi. Where is the best place to farm enhanced runes? Thanks in advance!

Scoscglen has enhanced rune bias ;-)
ron71
Skeleton
3 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:No.

thank you for answering. are you absolutely sure ? Because I read in a thread something about "old version items" needed to be cubed to be compatible once again. thanks!
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ron71 wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:No.

thank you for answering. are you absolutely sure ? Because I read in a thread something about "old version items" needed to be cubed to be compatible once again. thanks!

it were true only for some broken items that were fixed from 2.0 to 2.0.1 Anything below 2.0 won't be compatible anyhow
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
ron71 wrote:Hello everyone !
I just came back to Mxl after a long stop. I see there is a new 2.0 version, that's awesome! Will my old characters and items from approximately 1 year ago (it was already Sigma) still work in the new version ? I didn't find this answer in the patch note of 2.0. Thank you very much for your answers!

Items lower than 2.0 are incompatible (1.7, 1.8 for example). An attempt to load such a character shows that the character is from a different mod. Even Offfline Tools can't see the old item base from 1.8. I am sure of it because I checked it myself.