Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
anathema does nothing if your resists are capped, it's basically just equivalent to elemental res. that effect will likely be removed or replaced soon
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
void wrote:How rare is the Golden Cycle in Triune?

Extremely.

Odds are similar to finding a full set of all seven +1 class skills cycles.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Has anyone tried to farm fauzt-scos-labs with pillage passive? Is it worth to use it?
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Is it 5FPA the fastest I can get on werewolf?
Is the online speed calculator accurate? , because I don't know how to make the java one work..
BearBearderBarb
Gravedigger
185 | 19
B_ATAKY wrote:Has anyone tried to farm fauzt-scos-labs with pillage passive? Is it worth to use it?

Absolutely, because each oil drop saves you ~30 minutes of running braindead content in worst case. The impact of other items is hard to measure because it's hard to tell if a erune/sig dropped from the skill or not after mowing several packs down.
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Anyone knows that wildfire skill trigger with life/mana on attack? Or I need to get healing some other ways? Thanks for advance
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
nemmate wrote:Anyone knows that wildfire skill trigger with life/mana on attack? Or I need to get healing some other ways? Thanks for advance

Yes it is
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Bliyadolubov wrote:
nemmate wrote:Anyone knows that wildfire skill trigger with life/mana on attack? Or I need to get healing some other ways? Thanks for advance

Yes it is

Thanks and have a nice day
xsojournerx
Imp
5 | 0
How does Life Spark work? I'm using Hellfire Plate runeword on a Palazon and it feels like its not healing at all?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1461 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xsojournerx wrote:How does Life Spark work? I'm using Hellfire Plate runeword on a Palazon and it feels like its not healing at all?

lvl x life spark heals x% max hp.