Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Had this on my zon where I can't put skill points on spear tree( im lvl 60 just respec to try)
only this two active I could use.
► Show Spoiler
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Paladin solar flare animation needs to be changed to match it's area of effect and duration. It also only deals damage once when cast, not over time.
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dirge's proc seemed to stop working completely somewhere between maxing it and picking up Soulbond.
Fenric
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Nevermind.
Edited by Fenric 2 years.
dmon317
Destroyer
6 | 0
i tried to host a single player game and join with my other character so that the lower level character can get the boss kill for quest, but it seems I cant join the same IP with the same IP host?
As I'm using dual windows
dmon317
Destroyer
6 | 0
i tried to host a single player game and join with my other character with the same computer and network, but it seems I cant join the same IP with the same IP host?
As I'm using dual windows
Gradiant
Skeleton
2 | 0
Any way the highlight color for the filter when gambling could be changed to something more noticeable? That current pale yellow is still a bit too close to the regular background of the shop.
Fenric
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
It's been a long day and I'm sleepy and reading skill descriptions too fast.
Edited by Fenric 2 years.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Webspinner TU procs are locking bow skills. Not enough to turn the skills red, but enough to make it unable to attack if many procs happen.
BlackAzrael
Skeleton
3 | 0
Personal stash items disappear sometimes. Shared stash has caused unhandled exception when putting items in it as well.

Dual wield damage is broken, one example: I equipped a throwing axe that was doing total 70-85 damage, then if I equip another on the second slot, total damage goes down to like a third of it, was around 25-40 or something like that, wtf.