Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
illsonmedia
Prowler
15 | 5
Taem wrote:
illsonmedia wrote:Suggestion: auto-place charms in the cube if it already exists in inventory
One of the clunky things about MXL is placing the charm from the floor into the cube. Can be rippy

Yo, I've been lurking, but haven't posted in months but I logged in just to say this is the BEST suggestion I've heard in years! Devs, plz make THIS happen!

Thanks :) I'm a (relatively) new boy to MXL. Just needed some new blood to offer an opinion.

I was farming Judgement Day Trophy on HC and thinking like wtf, this is absurd. It's feels bad. Imagine knowing you can click that charm and then boom it just goes into your cube. Butter.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:
Crash wrote:
metasequoia wrote:dunno if new or not, but in the laz fight, sometimes he ports on your head, blocking you from moving (before he spawns ads and totems!). thats usually game over then for me, dunno it feels unintended and hard for no reason (this particular thing). anyone experienced the same issue?

you can teleport out of that

that is true, i noticed that, but is it a intended or unintended mechanic that was kept in?

it's not a mechanic, it's just something that can happen in d2 when enemies have teleporting skills. same thing will happen with phoboss in labs sometimes. they occupy the same spot you do so both of you are locked in. can't really fix it as far as I'm aware
metasequoia
Cog
218 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Crash wrote:
metasequoia wrote:
Crash wrote:
metasequoia wrote:dunno if new or not, but in the laz fight, sometimes he ports on your head, blocking you from moving (before he spawns ads and totems!). thats usually game over then for me, dunno it feels unintended and hard for no reason (this particular thing). anyone experienced the same issue?

you can teleport out of that

that is true, i noticed that, but is it a intended or unintended mechanic that was kept in?

it's not a mechanic, it's just something that can happen in d2 when enemies have teleporting skills. same thing will happen with phoboss in labs sometimes. they occupy the same spot you do so both of you are locked in. can't really fix it as far as I'm aware

well, thanks for the answer (never noticed for phoboss) :) gotta get on with it i guess, it's not impossible after all. was good for some panic-inducing moments :)
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
16 | 0
Wrong translation.

drozdole
Fallen
1 | 0
PLS FIX Ravenflock tiered uniq because his noctule deal deals 45% weapon damage and the assassin's spell deals 75%
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
16 | 0
Ethereal reduce attributes requirements by 10, not 10%.

illsonmedia
Prowler
15 | 5
Suggestion: In the training cellar, create a test dummy corner that can spawn other little test dummies that have 1 (?) HP, so you can "kill" them. This could be good for testing things like "x on kill". I wanted to test the efficacy of "Cast level 44 Doom on Kill", and see how significant that "Enemies take x-y extra damage on hit" would be.

This type of training dummy would be a great way to do so.
Ahain
Skeleton
2 | 0
Damage of Immersion (Arcane Sorc) doesnt seems right. I have around 1800 mana in total.

1400-1600 lost = around with toolkit / dummy 400 dmg?...

480% dmg from lost mana shouldnt be around ~5k dmg? ImageImage
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I believe there's a bug with the new Lylia's Curse charm from Toraja. I've killed her over a dozen times trying to farm a charm with 1 max fire res but all I get are lightning ones. Every single time a lightning charm (no cold or poison ones either). It's supposed to be random according to the patch notes. Is it class-based or something?

Edit: I figured I should also add I am playing offline single player as a Bloodzon.

Edit: Edit: I reinstalled Median XL and the launcher, as it wasn't displaying the newest version (2.6.5) in-game. Both the launcher window and in-game now say 2.6.5. According to patch notes, the lightning resist only dropping issue was fixed in 2.6.3. I killed Lillith another 10 times or so and was still only getting max lightning res charms.

Edit: Edit: Edit: I updated to 2.6.6 today and was hopeful when I started seeing cold and poison charms dropping alongside the lightning ones. I farmed Lillith another 20 or so times looking for that max fire res charm and no luck. Assuming they all have an equal (25%) chance of dropping, it still seems off that a fire one hasn't dropped. We're talking roughly a 1/300 chance of a fire charm not dropping after 20 runs. Something still isn't right here.
Edited by Dominos9189 10 months.
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
New bug with 2.6.3: attempting to pick up an item with inventory screen open attempts to add it straight to inventory instead of leaving the item on the pointer. If inventory is full and I'm not standing directly on the item when I click, character walks over and I get "I am overburdened" and have to try again.
ImageImage