Discuss Median XL!
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scosglen is absurd. Even with elite gear farming it is slow and boring. The game is supposed to be fun.. Also the corrupted bonus is so underwhelming and random.

Bottom line? Scosglen is not playable for a huge swarth of the median community, and the rewards from it are underwelming. I used to really love this mod,... but honestly I'm tired of feeling disappointed. I constantly think .. well once I upgrade such and such gear Ill be stronger... yet clear upgrade after upgrade and the difference is minor.

Having sections of the game be out of bonds even when you put in the time and huge tg resources isn't acceptable.
volenmad
Fallen
1 | 0
Third orange line in Thunder King of Sescheron (about damage per Lightning Shield skill Level) works only if second hand slot is empty.
Source of Lightning Shield is Bul Kathos' Temper.
I tryed any shield or weapon, just grey or with some stats result the same - it does not work.
RookMeister
Imp
4 | 1
I've encountered a strange quest bug. We were able to skip Mephisto's quest and go directly to Act 4. We were able to beat Act 4 and progress to Act 5 normally, however the Act 4 waypoints are not accessible. The Act 4 quest tab is also inaccessible, although they were completed (we killed Diablo). This is in Hell difficulty.

We had a three-person party, and all died on Inquisitor of the Triune quest without having beaten Act 3 yet. When we respawned we were in Act 4. That's what triggered the bug.

Here is a screenshot showing me in Act 5 with Mephisto's quest not complete.

RookMeister
Imp
4 | 1
Could you please consider having the number of charms dropped from bosses match the number of players in the game? I've been playing with two close friends, and it's a little tedious to go back and complete dungeons and rifts multiple times to get charms for all of us.
tlynn
Fallen
1 | 0
I am running a necromancer. When I add golems and birds to my summoning tree I can no longer summon skeletons or the birds. I am not sure what is wrong. I made another necromancer and I am having the same problem.....I am not sure what is going on.
If the copy of diablo II comes directly from battle net could that cause any problems? I am on windows 10.....and I am single player solo
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RookMeister wrote:I've encountered a strange quest bug. We were able to skip Mephisto's quest and go directly to Act 4. We were able to beat Act 4 and progress to Act 5 normally, however the Act 4 waypoints are not accessible. The Act 4 quest tab is also inaccessible, although they were completed (we killed Diablo). This is in Hell difficulty.

We had a three-person party, and all died on Inquisitor of the Triune quest without having beaten Act 3 yet. When we respawned we were in Act 4. That's what triggered the bug.

Here is a screenshot showing me in Act 5 with Mephisto's quest not complete.

► Show Spoiler

I believe that is a known bug. They should have changed the respawn point at act3.
Other than that... just simply go kill meph and go through the portal.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Newbking wrote:Scosglen is absurd. Even with elite gear farming it is slow and boring. The game is supposed to be fun.. Also the corrupted bonus is so underwhelming and random.

Bottom line? Scosglen is not playable for a huge swarth of the median community, and the rewards from it are underwelming. I used to really love this mod,... but honestly I'm tired of feeling disappointed. I constantly think .. well once I upgrade such and such gear Ill be stronger... yet clear upgrade after upgrade and the difference is minor.

Having sections of the game be out of bonds even when you put in the time and huge tg resources isn't acceptable.

Scosglen is not hard for the level of difficulty it represents. The thing is most builds are terrible, because of underwhelming skills/synergies and/or terrible itemization. Thats why Scosglen seems harder than it is. Also claiming a level is hard is subjective. As far as I know you might be terrible at the game.
Providing more evidence and data, like at least a link to your character would shed more light to an argument.
heamn
Gravedigger
183 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Necromancer Summon Night Hawks trigger on death proc is not working, they still work like before, on attack.
Vape
Lava Lord
95 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello! I had noticed something a little strange while I had upgraded my Honorific Crystal sword.
I made the honorific in a teir 2 base and didnt put anything in it, no mystic orbs or anything in its sockets
But when I had upgraded it from teir 2 to teir 3 I had added both Mystic orbs and things in the sockets
When I upgraded it from teir 3 to teir 4 the cold damage stayed the same as if were a teir 3 displaying only 60-90 cold damage
Not sure if its just displaying incorrectly or if it an actual bug.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
did Atanna Khan - i killed the spawn trigger - it didnt disappear but Atanna Khan appeared - i killed this trigger point again and it spawend a 2nd Atanna Khan ?! so i had to fight vs 2 Atanna Khans is that an error or intended ? cause sorry but 1 is enough to handle for me atm ( i dont mean this fake whiches around - i had also showed up the life from 1st Atanna Khan ( around 50 % ) and sometimes from the 2nd (100% life)