Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
boozek
Daystar
669 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I cannot bid any auction. When I click hammer icon it just refresh the page. I did authenticate my account, I have tg. Tried pc and phone same issue. Any ideas whats wrong ?
User avatar
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Nevermore wrote:Melee Necro is viable ? Can clear 120 + ubers solo etc. ? :) There is no guide or something about him and I`m wondering. Thanks :)


Yes. Best char!
All Rifts very good farmable.
Working on 125 and 130 ubers now.

Best thing is playthrough so, no drop off in hell, very strong with tiered uniques.
Ultralate equip is expensive tho ;)

If you want infos or miniguide just msg me. I think im the only highlvl one :D
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Currently using harbinger on barb with maleficence.

Wouldn't I benefit more from MO'ing %enhanced damage on the sword than from %enhanced weapon damage?
Isn't everything calculated off of the damage on the weapon making this more significant?
hpmons
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
lothianatkeys wrote:where should i be farming for getting su/ssu/sssu... name a rift or dungeon..ty


The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 117 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas.

So depending on your level, clear speed and desired SU/SSU/SSSU then:
- Tran Athulua if you are a bit weak for Duncraig, not yet level 120, or still farming for the excellent trophy (5% phys resist) or an Askari scroll
- Duncraig is best for farming SU/SSU
- I believe SSSUs can drop from fautz, and the level 130 dungeons. Not all items have SSSU variants though.
User avatar
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
boozek wrote:I cannot bid any auction. When I click hammer icon it just refresh the page. I did authenticate my account, I have tg. Tried pc and phone same issue. Any ideas whats wrong ?


You need to bid at least 5 tg more than the current bid. Other than that it may be an ad/script blocker issue if you are using one.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, atm im using max block and superbeast morph. Its block animations sucks tbh.
If i get 100% uninteruptable attack, can it overshadow the block animation?

e : (im running with 125% faster block rate and i still get blocklocked to death)
boozek
Daystar
669 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Eadan wrote:
boozek wrote:I cannot bid any auction. When I click hammer icon it just refresh the page. I did authenticate my account, I have tg. Tried pc and phone same issue. Any ideas whats wrong ?


You need to bid at least 5 tg more than the current bid. Other than that it may be an ad/script blocker issue if you are using one.


I tried 5tg and more. Also tried different browser and pc and on smartphone, no scripts/ads blockers - still same issue.
User avatar
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
boozek wrote:
Eadan wrote:
boozek wrote:I cannot bid any auction. When I click hammer icon it just refresh the page. I did authenticate my account, I have tg. Tried pc and phone same issue. Any ideas whats wrong ?


You need to bid at least 5 tg more than the current bid. Other than that it may be an ad/script blocker issue if you are using one.


I tried 5tg and more. Also tried different browser and pc and on smartphone, no scripts/ads blockers - still same issue.


Maybe try creating a new account and try bidding with it?
The_Gambit
Imp
4 | 0
Hi folks,

Im pretty new to Median. Ive really enjoyed testing all the toons over the last couple of weeks.
After reading some of the build guides Ive realized theres a lot more to the mid and end game than D2 ever had.
Can someone direct me to a general guide that explains what challenges are? What all the end game and Ubers are? Where and when should I encounter them? If i play straight through the game doing all the D2 Quests will i miss something?

Thanks!
User avatar
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide