Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kostetus wrote:After 2 Fautz runs I've found only one SU, so I have a question, if there's any reason to farm Fautz for SUs or I should keep farming Dunc?
And btw how much %MF is ok for farm? I have 300 now and I find about 9 set pieces for one SU :(

DUnCRAIG all the way
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
My question- sigma changed resistance mechanics to absorbtion. Well, due to resistances - elemental chars had no choice than to develope not 1 but 2 elements. It was a must.

Lessay I want to build a elemental sorc - do I have to still build it "as before" or could I rely on one element now ?
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Ruubel wrote:My question- sigma changed resistance mechanics to absorbtion. Well, due to resistances - elemental chars had no choice than to develope not 1 but 2 elements. It was a must.

Lessay I want to build a elemental sorc - do I have to still build it "as before" or could I rely on one element now ?

You may now play using only one element, but you will need a lot of pierce to neglect enemies' elemental absorb
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruubel wrote:My question- sigma changed resistance mechanics to absorbtion. Well, due to resistances - elemental chars had no choice than to develope not 1 but 2 elements. It was a must.

You can rely on one element, but they are a bit tankier to that element. The only exception is maybe physical resistant enemies, like necromorbs and necrobots, those are really difficult to kill with pure physical damage.
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I got locked out for "multilogging" I know this will expire in 7 hours so it doesn't need immediate action, but who can I talk to so this doesn't get added to the strike system where I eventually won't be able to play anymore? I play with my roommate and we both have a main account and a secondary account, could that be causing a problem since we are both on the same IP? Sorry if this is the wrong place, not sure where I should go for this, just don't want to get me and my friend kicked, especially since we just got our unholy paladins through the end game (I can't believe how awesome they are btw, so much better than necromancer)
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Kostetus wrote:After 2 Fautz runs I've found only one SU, so I have a question, if there's any reason to farm Fautz for SUs or I should keep farming Dunc?
And btw how much %MF is ok for farm? I have 300 now and I find about 9 set pieces for one SU :(

Fauzt is where you want to be if you're farming rings and amus. Dun Craig is for the rest.

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_Find
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Really dumb question but in the Sumodin guide there's many reference to MO'd ED. Now I know they mean Magic Orb but is ED referring to enhance damage or defence or Enhanced Damage of summoned minions? Just a bit confused sorry.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NoMatter wrote:Really dumb question but in the Sumodin guide there's many reference to MO'd ED. Now I know they mean Magic Orb but is ED referring to enhance damage or enhance or Enhanced Damage of summoned minions? Just a bit confused sorry.

Enhanced defense.
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Giu wrote:
NoMatter wrote:Really dumb question but in the Sumodin guide there's many reference to MO'd ED. Now I know they mean Magic Orb but is ED referring to enhance damage or enhance or Enhanced Damage of summoned minions? Just a bit confused sorry.

Enhanced defense.

Thanks so much!
Notram
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
What is the target range of Symphony of Destruction?