Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mahoni
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
forgot to ask whats duration of gift of the wild from 1 berserker +3sk, cause it doesnt say in descr...
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
for ele druid people dont build hunting banshee anymore since the skill was nerfed somehow? i was reading this guide but it seems like its pretty out of date. http://www.medianxl.com/t2850-xi-elemental-druid

anyone have an up to date skill build for a caster druid?
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Fire druid: He is not a good farmer but an excellent boss killer
Smax Goodberry, 1 point Lifeshield or smax depends on you (and on the uber area u want to play)
1 point Tremor and max energy, or 1 point FON and 80:20 str-energy depends on your playstyle
Put points into Elemental and Rain of fire such that when u have all buff on, the 2 skills don't exceed 83k damage.
Divide the rest between Summon acid fiend and Poison flash, I usually just dump almost every other points into Poison Flash. You might also want to get Mythal to 5 sec timer if u want to farm some specific bosses
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Can you still chaos reroll a sacred set item into another set item of the same type? i.e set Heavy boots chaos rolled to another set item heavy boots? (asking since im missing heavy boots for the lightning sorc set which i really want :P)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
shnurr214 wrote:anyone have an up to date skill build for a caster druid?
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491 number 19 - Merlin
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
How are you doing Kabraxis with druid??
I tried with my werewolf with wdm farming gear, and i managed to get him at half hp, but it took long and it was getting laggy very fast.. dont know why..
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
all druid types can easy kill kabraxis if proper geared (elemental with hunting banshee , bow with Cascade , trap rat with quill storm and egg traps , wolf... this one used to be the hardest , since you had to get closer to danger - wyrd may prove usefull here) . still , i remember i had the shortest fight going as trap rat
deathshower
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Why the hell can I only teleport to the bottom half of the first room past the cave on my way to eyegouger from assur's room? Corpse recovery is imposssible. If I don't clear the room on my first try I'm screwed and its bullshit. I've succeeded in teleporting everywhere else with my bowazon and recovering my corpse like a bawss but not to eyegouger because of this broken map. Suggestions? Would rolling the other map be easier?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
are you referring to the new map or old one?
deathshower
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
New.