Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know if there is a cap on faster run/walk?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
166 | 5
im really sorry to ask this question which has been asked a thousand times:

Which builds are suitable for labs 12+ including phobos at least in solo games?
I have good farming capability, a lot of items and a little TG. Would prefer a build without the need of specific cotw or tyrones :)

i seem to have lost track of possible builds and cant find recent posts that recommend things i like :D
nemmate
Azure Drake
163 | 5
Hy ! I found this item : Emblem of Suffering "cube regent (secret) ". What can I do with this thing ? Someone knows ? I play single player btw, not in battle net. Thanks for all.
fobosollo
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Yo, i cant fix Yshari set. I have never really bothered or noticed. Now when im farming for trophy its getting kinda weird (not to mention 0 fragments after 2x runs).
Any idea wtf?
davidnum
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
hi, i have 18k hp, 83% all res, 50% dr, why arbishop lazarus oneshot me?
he just jump on me and i die
how to dodge this?
smartasss
Daystar
657 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
davidnum wrote:hi, i have 18k hp, 83% all res, 50% dr, why arbishop lazarus oneshot me?
he just jump on me and i die
how to dodge this?

His totems cast Tremor - 99%max hp in magic dmg when ur close to them.. so there is no tanking that.
Crash
Talic
6686 | 302
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy ! I found this item : Emblem of Suffering "cube regent (secret) ". What can I do with this thing ? Someone knows ? I play single player btw, not in battle net. Thanks for all.

there are six total emblems: suffering, hatred, lies, pain, destruction, and terror

you have two options.
1.) Cube the six emblems with the Deity's Bow to create Valkyrie's Prime (its actually 35% chance for lvl 15 arrow)
► Show Spoiler

2.) Cube the six emblems with the Ancient Book that Xazax drops and it will create a Book of Cain. Cube the Book of Cain with the Archbishop Lazarus charm to upgrade the charm.
OrphineM
Abomination
157 | 12
I need more strength to equip a gotter to my bear druid. I have 4.1k str currently, is there easy ways to gear and get those last points i need?
tbone503
Edyrem
802 | 22
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OrphineM wrote:I need more strength to equip a gotter to my bear druid. I have 4.1k str currently, is there easy ways to gear and get those last points i need?

Some of the less obvious ways are to adjust your gear a little so you don't need as much strength. Not sure that's an option with this build and your gear but if you can put some jewels with -10% to requirements into the gear that requires the most strength. If possible use crafted jewels that go with your setup. -10% to requirements is one of the natural affixes that can spawn on jewels, crafted or otherwise. You can also use mystic orbs with -4% to requirements, but that's something you can't reverse on your gear like the jewels which can just be removed later. And lastly have you farmed all 400 of your learning signets? If not, be sure to do that and add to strength. You can always respec later once you have all the charms that will take care of most strength requirements.
OrphineM
Abomination
157 | 12
tbone503 wrote:
OrphineM wrote:I need more strength to equip a gotter to my bear druid. I have 4.1k str currently, is there easy ways to gear and get those last points i need?

Some of the less obvious ways are to adjust your gear a little so you don't need as much strength. Not sure that's an option with this build and your gear but if you can put some jewels with -10% to requirements into the gear that requires the most strength. If possible use crafted jewels that go with your setup. -10% to requirements is one of the natural affixes that can spawn on jewels, crafted or otherwise. You can also use mystic orbs with -4% to requirements, but that's something you can't reverse on your gear like the jewels which can just be removed later. And lastly have you farmed all 400 of your learning signets? If not, be sure to do that and add to strength. You can always respec later once you have all the charms that will take care of most strength requirements.

Already 140 and 400 sigs. I just don't know what gear would get me up to 5600 str in bear form given I'm short about 1500 str.