Discuss Median XL!
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GoochMcNuts wrote:Has anyone actually done the 30 second bremmtown run?

I have done that quest on previous and earlier seasons with pally (melee and rising dawn superbeast), actually easy enough, can fit into something 25s without big problems. And trophy bonus works, too.
So, probably depends on class which is doing quest...
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
redmoon9 wrote:In hell I get wrecked so fast by fortress (duriel) and any enemies that have I think the skill is called blood feast(shamans in halls of pain), the corpse cannons. Is this a defense problem?

Use the R.I.P recipe on both you and your merc to neuter storm shamans.
redmoon9
Imp
5 | 0
cowking wrote:
redmoon9 wrote:In hell I get wrecked so fast by fortress (duriel) and any enemies that have I think the skill is called blood feast(shamans in halls of pain), the corpse cannons. Is this a defense problem?

Use the R.I.P recipe on both you and your merc to neuter storm shamans.

Awesome idea, thanks
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeahsper wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote: So either this quest is broken or the player has to open the cube and transmute the charm within the 30 seconds as well in which case we got the kill within the 30 seconds isn't that enough?

You need to cube within 30s, same for the 90s (or is it 60s?), both buffs, both swirls need to be active. You cant also not go back to town or leave in any way.

We shouldn't need to cube it within the 30 second window. That's not how it works for the void and other similar quests. We just get a buff for killing the boss within the time limit, the buff lasts for 30 seconds to give us a bit of a grace period so we can open the cube to transmute the charm and once the buff wares off the ability to cube the charm is gone. Here we get a buff upon entering the zone and another for killing the boss within the 1:30 time limit but there isn't a 3rd for the 30 second clear. The achievement is hard enough as it is and players shouldn't miss out because they needed a few seconds to open the cube.
taoisman
Fallen
1 | 0
Does pierce on merc equips help my damage or does it only apply to their own hits?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Only to their own hits.

This is the only trophy I dont even try. I can hardly make it in 1:30 with any of my chars. It is not like you can try again over and over, you still have to cross Fauztinville just to get one attempt at it. You go too slow, it doesn’t work, you go too fast and you get swarmed and killed. Well, at least it is not required to progress so I don’t whine too much about it. Anyone remembers the challenge season when there were Temple Spires in in the level ?
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has anyone try Xbow Dudu with
Ranger's Disguise
Ranger's Disguise
Spirit Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2836 - 3129) to (3182 - 3510)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 20 Sun Strike on Striking
80% Attack Speed
+10 to Widowmaker
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
15% to Strength
Maximum Life +(2 to 3)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
?
ha819
Cultist
24 | 0
Set 90 Max Reg to go to labyrinth.
Does this work in places other than labyrinth?
ex) Faz, Dunc, Uber
Diaco
Void Archon
887 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:Has anyone try Xbow Dudu with
Ranger's Disguise
Ranger's Disguise
Spirit Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2836 - 3129) to (3182 - 3510)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 20 Sun Strike on Striking
80% Attack Speed
+10 to Widowmaker
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
15% to Strength
Maximum Life +(2 to 3)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
?

I did, and while widowmaker and fragmentation shot are decent single target skills, the max res penalty hurts A LOT. it does save you from having to gear towards fire pierce because you don't rely on nova shot for single target, but compensating that max res penalty is complicated. depending on the boss you want to fight it could be useful. I would not recommend it for farming nor labs.
tankua
Skeleton
3 | 1
I am trying to make a new game to farm normal meph for AC's. But when i go to make the game it locks up on the bnet opening screen then shows the door for a second then back out to the main screen. It only happens on one character.

Edit: Got it. My GS swapped to 27 somehow and i didn't know it! Solved.